What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I haven't got Sines and Singularities (on CD that is :unsure: ) but it seems alright and I wanted to get it at some point but never got around to it. I must say I like his previous ones better but it doesn't make that one bad, just not as good imho. bah u know :rolleyes:

but the Krill.minima is nice, but its not an instant hitter (if u know what I mean), it needs a bit of time to grow. A bit melancholic and subtle and very chilled. and maybe the best adjective could be "submerged". Thats how I feel about it... lækker undervands musik!

But if u get it and u like it, then u need to get VA - Bioluminescence as well, damn nice with the same wet underwater feeling to it :rolleyes:

Well, I have got to give one of them a try. I should be ordering some time soon.

Thanks for the tips!

And ps I've often been meaning to say: If some good psychedelic music hits Copenhagen we really should get together for it. Not a lot of psy-trancers around Copenhagen. Psymas from here + discogs is one of the only other ones I know.

Well, I have got to give one of them a try. I should be ordering some time soon.

Thanks for the tips!

And ps I've often been meaning to say: If some good psychedelic music hits Copenhagen we really should get together for it. Not a lot of psy-trancers around Copenhagen. Psymas from here + discogs is one of the only other ones I know.

Both are good... maybe Bioluminescence is the most accessible at first, but maybe thats just me.. but good luck w the ordering. I think I will have to wait a bit before I can do that, got around (haven't got them yet) 15 CDs this month so I'm kinda broke at the moment (og jeg er på SU, som jeg heller ikke får næste måned :( )

But for sure we should get together when something happens in our little town, I think it would be fun! I will keep my eyes open for something fun. U should do the same ;) cus I might miss it :lol:

Ehr ... Shostakovich :huh:

Nice :)

yeap :rolleyes: looks quite like when he was an old man, same mysterious face :o

Posted Image

Gonna put me nicely to sleep -_-

One of the Ultimae releases I'm most sad about not having... well enjoy! Hopefully one day Ultimae will do a reprint of some of their older stuff (like this one and the two Aes Dana ones)

NP:

VA - Amber - Gold Of the North (got it here)

Sines and Singularities is a funny one. When I hear tracks off it played at a festival, or I'm listening to it through my HiFi in the dark with incense burning, it sounds amazing; but through headphones in the office (for example) it just bores. I find it the most context-dependent music I know.

I feel the same way. When I saw Bluetech live it was A-FREAKIN-MA-A-ZING. But then, listening to S&S at work, I just... Couldn't get into it...

Right now, Im listening to this:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry850800

np: 1. Side Liner _ "Morning Dewdrops" (Cosmicleaf Recordings)

Welcome to psynews, and nice avatar btw.

Thanks its from a graphic novel I think. Ive been here before actually a couple years ago but forgot my e-mail/password. Wasn't very well known. Nice to see this place still has the same feel to it.

NP - Younger Brother - Weird On A Monday Night

NP- Manibus-Hello

:posford:

I just discovered today that Manibus is Nikola Vujnovic, AKA Prosper, one of my all-time favorite full-on acts!

And, since Manibus just ended I'm now gonna play:

Prosper-Synaesthesia from ZMA's Monarchie III, really one of the top 10 full-on tracks, IMO, of all time!