Show me your record/CD collection

Guest Astro Cortex

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astro Cortex!!!I want that Autechre cd!!  ;)

231902[/snapback]

Get the vinyl, it's sooooo nice to have that awesome artwork in full size... And the vinyl pressing is F-A-T!

Here's some pics I took of my collection in December 2004... Since then it's grown by about 75 CDs and 10 DVDs...

The original photos were big ass high-res shots, but I've resized and thumbnailed them...

My babies:

These are my five Tommy Larsen table CD-racks... Each hold 100 CDs in plastic pockets... All goa/psy/ambient/electronic music...

Posted Image

This is two of my floor CD racks... The one on the left is all goa/psy digipacks....

Posted Image

This is my third floor CD rack... Rock, indie, hiphop, soul, classical, etc...

Posted Image

DVD collection

Posted Image

DVD collection (boxsets)

Posted Image

I also have a little vinyl and loads of VHS tapes, but I couldn't be bothered photographing them...

DeathPosture

B)

DP, I see I'm not the only Seinfeld fan here :D

232001[/snapback]

Oh no, I love Seinfeld... I have like 15 VHS tapes taped from TV with the show... Best sitcom ever... I tried to get on the Real Kenny Kramer reality tour in New York last weekend, but unfortunately it was closed down because of winter... Argh... Oh btw, I'm pretty sure Insejn is a big Seinfeld fan too...

Hey DP, wanna trade pulse 1 and 2 for something? Just give me your want list please.

232001[/snapback]

Sorry mate, I can't part with those... But maybe I can hook you up with other copies... Lemme check a few places and get back to you... Oh, and my wantlist can be found at the discogs-link in my signature...

DP

Oh no, I love Seinfeld... I have like 15 VHS tapes taped from TV with the show... Best sitcom ever... I tried to get on the Real Kenny Kramer reality tour in New York last weekend, but unfortunately it was closed down because of winter... Argh... Oh btw, I'm pretty sure Insejn is a big Seinfeld fan too...

DP

232025[/snapback]

Me too

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

DP i notice that like many psytrancelovers you also got some ravemission/ravermeister compilation. Strange you have more Ravermeister than Rave mission, me it's the opposite.

It seems that i beat you on Tantrance, i got them all from 1 to 11, i'm not too much into Pulse ones compared to you (only 4,9,10,11).

btw you don't got any Cosmic Cubes or History of Trance, if so you missed something :P

Here is my:

Psytrance favorites:

Posted Image

Some Rock and some Electronica

Posted Image

Some little more:

Posted Image

And again some more:

Posted Image

I have some more stranded around the room and i really need a good shelf to store approx 200 CDs. But i am a cheap bastard and i don't like to shell out money for something like that.

Hey DP, wanna trade pulse 1 and 2 for something? Just give me your want list please.

232005[/snapback]

I have some extra copies of Pulse 1 and 2, Pulse 1 is in very good condition (almost like new) but Pulse 2 looks pretty used. Let me know if you´re interested. Otherwise I´m going to sell them on eBay.

hey pavel

nice collection. i see you have juno reactor- labrynth.

just know that fact that you are among oinly 5 ppl in israel who have this cd?

i have it too luckily :)

232503[/snapback]

I think that this CD suck. I am willing to trade it for something interesting.

How do you know that there are only 5 people with this CD in Israel?

I think that this CD suck. I am willing to trade it for something interesting.

How do you know that there are only 5 people with this CD in Israel?

232505[/snapback]

you probobly bought it from krembo records right?

the saler thier told me that his friend went to the usa and got 5 copies of the album, and brought it to him, and that they are the only shop which sold this cd in israel

the saler thier told me that his friend went to the usa and got 5 copies of the album, and brought it to him, and that they are the only shop which sold this cd in israel

232508[/snapback]

ever heard of mail order? =)

232508[/snapback]

I don't like to buy in Krembo. Their prices are ridiculously high.

I bought my copy in Saikosounds for ~ 60 Shekels.

I don't like to buy in Krembo. Their prices are ridiculously high.

I bought my copy in Saikosounds for ~ 60 Shekels.

232517[/snapback]

you're right... krembo are very expensive....

but i know that they are the only shop which sold this album

you're right... krembo are very expensive....

but i know that they are the only shop which sold this album

232915[/snapback]

We can always make combine purchases from the web. If you, me and Psygoat will order together from saikosounds we can save a lot of money. What do you say? I am planning a purchase this week (They are recieving the UNS2 finally)