Cemetery Psy

Goa Bill

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their name and photo tell nothing, so I would better wait to hear them on VA "Black Clouds".

plain redundant.

Why plain? Because if this is an attempt to attract buyers, the only ones they are going to attract are at best frustrated, 15 year old high school delinquent drop outs. With shaved heads an wooden baseball bats, with little red crosses drawn on them in upside down positions. It's imperative that those sam kids hate their parents, hate God, hate the government, the landlord, their own dog, little sisters, ex-girlfreinds and presesnt boyfriends!

Why redundant? And why not? So far we had zombies, devils, goblins, draculas, werewolfs, half humans, who knows what's to expect now that we have pro-holocaust cannibals. I once read that this whole goa/psy music knows "no limits or boundries"! After seeing this imbecile crap, I'm positive that statement was never more true... Get a life!!!

plain redundant.

Why plain? Because if this is an attempt to attract buyers, the only ones they are going to attract are at best frustrated, 15 year old high school delinquent drop outs. With shaved heads an wooden baseball bats, with little red crosses drawn on them in upside down positions. It's imperative that those sam kids hate their parents, hate God, hate the government, the landlord, their own dog, little sisters, ex-girlfreinds and presesnt boyfriends!

Why redundant? And why not? So far we had zombies, devils, goblins, draculas, werewolfs, half humans, who knows what's to expect now that we have pro-holocaust cannibals. I once read that this whole goa/psy music knows "no limits or boundries"! After seeing this imbecile crap, I'm positive that statement was never more true... Get a life!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great description. In the immortal words of Bill Hicks: Shoot your friends, shoot your parents and the shoot yourself. No problem, another Gas Station worker is dead. We didn't lost a Nobel Prize winner here.

plain redundant.

Agreed. Although I haven't heard this particular act it's a shame that people do this shit because I quite like some of the music produced by people with a similar image, especially Devil's Mind Records.

If thats the movie im thinking of...the director had tortured and killed animals for the movie to appear most real possible.

Belive me, do not see the movie because you will become traumatized...that italian maniac pretense artist should be hanged...that fuck piece of shit :angry:

So i was browsing Isratrance today and i stumbled upon this interesting image.

Yes, it's a new Dark Psy project, and i wonder what's next really.

It's not even funny yet. It's just plain sad and stupid.

Posted Image

Discuss?

Next up is: Emo Psy. :)

These guys are my friends and stop bullshitin' about them and they are nice persons...

Cannibal Holocaust, so what?

Does anybody bullshitin' to Analog PUSSY for their name? I gues not

And Nino and Miksa are trying to make something new not to copy anyone.

Ah comon, its ok to talk and say that Astral P are gay, and to talk shit about Simon P and take the piss.... i take it as a joke, and so should you :)

emopsy already exists nemo.. where is your head.. its called morning fullon.. yahel is the master of it all.. with future prophecy a close second.

:lol:

and to stay on topic.. its another sign there is loads of bullshit happening in the scene. i think its sign number 10948887300 but i could have missed a few by accident...

Hm, I kinda like the idea. There's always gotta be this sort of thing in any genre. Not that I like that sort of music, but I've always been somewhat intrigued by it. Cannibal Corpse is a metal band isn't it? Anyway, good for them.

These guys are my friends and stop bullshitin' about them and they are nice persons...

Cannibal Holocaust, so what?

Does anybody bullshitin' to Analog PUSSY for their name? I gues not

And Nino and Miksa are trying to make something new not to copy anyone.

Nobody insulted their personality or said anything about them being not nice people. In fact, I'm quite certain these two lads are nice guys trying to get some attention by applying this "creepy" name, which is inapropriate to say the least... And back in the day, when anybody actually could give a damn, I had a fair share of negative comments about Analog Pussy's obsolete name... And actually while I very much respect an artist's freedom to do and sound what they feel like, there is a certain responsibility they should have as well! Sorry, but having the word "holocaust" in your name? No thank you. That is just ignorant and childish.

Yes, with a name like this, they most successfuly brought something new to the scene, not copying absolutely anybody...

Nobody insulted their personality or said anything about them being not nice people. In fact, I'm quite certain these two lads are nice guys trying to get some attention by applying this "creepy" name, which is inapropriate to say the least... And back in the day, when anybody actually could give a damn, I had a fair share of negative comments about Analog Pussy's obsolete name... And actually while I very much respect an artist's freedom to do and sound what they feel like, there is a certain responsibility they should have as well! Sorry, but having the word "holocaust" in your name? No thank you. That is just ignorant and childish.

Yes, with a name like this, they most successfuly brought something new to the scene, not copying absolutely anybody...

1. a great or complete devastation or destruction, esp. by fire.

2. a sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burnt offering.

3. (usually initial capital letter) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually prec. by the).

4. any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.

Negative word yes, but the meaning of it, NOT coming from the holocaust asociated with hitlers doing in the 2nd world war. I know what you mean though! The problem, like with the swastika, its because its asociated with the 2nd worldwar, UNFORTUNATELY! :(

1. a great or complete devastation or destruction, esp. by fire.

2. a sacrifice completely consumed by fire; burnt offering.

3. (usually initial capital letter) the systematic mass slaughter of European Jews in Nazi concentration camps during World War II (usually prec. by the).

4. any mass slaughter or reckless destruction of life.

Negative word yes, but the meaning of it, NOT coming from the holocaust asociated with hitlers doing in the 2nd world war. I know what you mean though! The problem, like with the swastika, its because its asociated with the 2nd worldwar, UNFORTUNATELY! :(

My point being all four definitions (a fine job you did there) are negative in their essence, something I rather not see in the trance scene ;) . Sounds like an adjective that could acompany a name of some death metal band...

My point being all four definitions (a fine job you did there) are negative in their essence, something I rather not see in the trance scene ;) . Sounds like an adjective that could acompany a name of some death metal band...

But there are so many names which are negative in our scene, some of them being more subtle than others :) AND my post, was not to justify the name of the band, I find it very untasteful as well, but I will not judge until ive heard the music :D (KoxBox anyone?!) :D (Which I love by the way, both for their tacky name, and the brilliant music they have created througout the years!) :)

Come on. Seriously. There has always been a horror portion of this scene, and one that lots of people have enjoyed for a long time. The only difference is that they haven't been as explicit with their artist name. But it's still the same thing. Horror trance. Big deal.