Cemetery Psy

Goa Bill

Err sorry. That's not the way it works. In my eyes going with such name is a bit like creating a KKK Rap group and expecting it to go unnoticed in the Rap scene.

Sorry buddy, using the word Holocaust, taking pictures in the graveyard is not normal. Perhaps it's cool in the Death Metal scene. It's not cool in Psy Scene. Sorry for being an elitist and Mr. know it all, but that's the way i see it. And i'm more than sure that you got no good music to back it up with. Just another mindless 160BPM with screaming samples and reversed kicks in the breaks.

our music is not nacistic and don't propagate hitler's regime..!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another interesting image i've found on their website.

I am really sorry but i am deeply offended as a Jew seeing this.

You use my national symbol, you put the word Holocaust and the Ohm signal inside.

You both are either total ignorants or you just want to create some sort of publicity wave for your no good music.

It's not funny, it will not help you. Grow up

Posted Image

Another interesting image i've found on their website.

I am really sorry but i am deeply offended as a Jew seeing this.

You use my national symbol, you put the word Holocaust and the Ohm signal inside.

You both are either total ignorants or you just want to create some sort of publicity wave for your no good music.

It's not funny, it will not help you. Grow up

Posted Image

I got to admit, the use of the Star of David and the word Holocaust is VERY MUCH not on! :(

Time Trap, its not about when or how it was used before, but putting it together with the word HOLOCAUST just looks and feels very wrong imo.

How about I do the same with the Swastika? Same thing, diffrent symbol! Same outcome!

but this symbol was used since ancient times, much before judaism was created.. right? Not that it means anything, I still find its use is mainly to provocate.

No wrong. It was used by Jews all the time.

I don't say they did it to provoke. I think they are stupid bored kids that think they are hip by putting bunch of images together and using a cool English word. As you see their English is not that good.

Let's go wild with the ideas then. How bout a big red swastika logo with a naked bleeding woman inside. And let's call the band "The Final Solution".

Will it still be ok than? And still pushing the boundaries?

How about we have a cover with un upside down Jesus nailed to a cross with 666 slashed into his chest. We can call the band "Jesus Sliced".

@Pavel

Man we don't want the problems. We just make music and don't have a connections with nacist ideas. This name is about hollocaust of the canibals not people! Do you know that you have put us in the unviting situation? We can take a pictures where we want. You can't to put our picture without our permission.

Of course i can. Since you put it on the Internet it's public domain. Next time use your brains.

I think we should give them a chance to explain, and I also think they should change that picture in the site too.

Pavel is just one of the many out there that could be offended by this, even if it is not the project intention like in this case claim to be

In the end, seems to be another case of a very, very young producers who are into dark psy that happened to like the name due to its phonetic impact on this competitive sub-culture