Cemetery Psy

Goa Bill

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually saw the pic now. Its ridiculous! :angry::blink:

I think its another case of utter ignorance.

See, you guys say you are not proclaiming anything, but just making music right? So I say take that picture out then. If it is only about the music anyways....

and while you are it, change your name as well

It will only do good and avoid miss understanding. If that's what you want anyway

No wrong. It was used by Jews all the time.

I don't say they did it to provoke. I think they are stupid bored kids that think they are hip by putting bunch of images together and using a cool English word. As you see their English is not that good.

You are right.

Btw, i confused the Star of David with Pentagram. my fault.

I would like to announce my new Dark Psy project called "The Final Solution".

I have started a 220BPM track called "Jews in the oven". Soon out on anyone of Net labels out there.

i just put on another record, the old jew vinyl was skipping and constantly repeating...:ph34r:;)

I mean KuKluxKlan?! :D KlanMusik for instance, wouldnt that sound very Nazi?! :)

You know ... the german word "Klan" is neutral. It meens clan. It doesn't imply any ideology.

There's a band called Korpiklaani which means Waldklan (woodclan). They have the word "Klan" in it and their music has nothing to do at all with any certain ideoligies (yeah, go check it out please, do it, I want you to check it out, it's good! :D ). I just want to say that in this case a neutral word (in english it's maybe not that neutral, since the word clan is written with "c", so with a k it could mean something, that's right, but still) is getting a meaning that it shouldn't have. I mean, ok, with the term KlanMusik I kinda understand that it refers to ku-klux ideologies ... but not with the word Klan per se ... and I also find it wrong that just with the term KlanMusik a whole ideology is attached to it, that's not right, but that's what those bands are doing because in front of the authorities they an say "oh, it's neutral, it has no meaning" ... these bastards...

Holocaust can't be misunderstood, there is only one Holocaust. But Klan...

meh...

Anyway, you, Cannibal Holocaust dude ... your logo with the sign of the national symbol of the jews and the word "Holocaust" over it, that's really not very good, you know. No matter what your music is like (yes, I want samples too! GIVE ME!).

I think you guys are being a bit harsh, you havnt even heard thier music. Perhaps their name and logo is a tad inappropriate, but so what? You guys are just thrashing these people and its quite disturbing to watch to be honest, let them be and drop the mob mentality please...

So far you have called them Ignorant, stupid and amongst other things. What kind of people does that make you guys then?

Some food for thought.

Anyway, you, Cannibal Holocaust dude ... your logo with the sign of the national symbol of the jews and the word "Holocaust" over it, that's really not very good, you know. No matter what your music is like (yes, I want samples too! GIVE ME!).

i think you can go to jail in some countries for something like this even :o

so mister cannabisholocaust uh.. cannibal holocaust why dont you explain your name and pictures.. you can do it in any language you like. We can translate it later. i prefer a good translated explanation than a bad engrish one.

And put a little bit of your music online. sendspace or something ;)

So i was browsing Isratrance today and i stumbled upon this interesting image.

Yes, it's a new Dark Psy project, and i wonder what's next really.

It's not even funny yet. It's just plain sad and stupid.

Posted Image

Discuss?

*SLAP*

Originality my black metal arse...

Posted Image

Posted Image

BTW ... did you know that Cannibal Holocaust is a splatter film?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibal_Holocaust

Hey, I posted about it before you! :lol:

Anyways, OD is right, but an explantion about the use of the star of david and the word holocaust would need some explaining. I mean, its not even funny if you see the joke with the symbolism, I also see an AUM, which would be very plur, but to be honest, the image just spits on this whole scene. Maybe they (you) didnt think about the symbolism when you made the picture?

Explain please, I am eager to know.

What if the music is good? :huh:

I never mentioned the music, i said the project name is exagerated.

That's the way i see it, and i suppose they won't be too popular in Israel for now.

My point is that there are lots of really stupid names in this genre, and some of those stupid names have good music behind them. That's all. It's the ol' "Don't judge a book by its cover" thing. I'd bet their music sucked, but I wouldn't trash them before I heard their music. Maybe it's what we've all been waiting for. You'd never know by their name alone.

Yeah, it's wrong to trash them. We don't know anything about the 2 guys, except for what they show us. So far they've shown us the cover of the book. So we can discuss that, hoping that things won't get out of control.

If they wanted to shock with their image, they succeded. Look, people are reacting.

Hey, I posted about it before you! :lol:

Anyways, OD is right, but an explantion about the use of the star of david and the word holocaust would need some explaining. I mean, its not even funny if you see the joke with the symbolism, I also see an AUM, which would be very plur, but to be honest, the image just spits on this whole scene. Maybe they (you) didnt think about the symbolism when you made the picture?

Explain please, I am eager to know.

the whole thing appears to be like a chinese fake clothing company.

we´ll use adidas and nike logo on that shirt.. hmm why not put that thing hitler was always wearing on his arm there, too=?

i dont know what they all mean, but they are very popular, i tell you!

Lol internet, I can`t believe I read through all of that.

Musical tastes aside, making "horror trance" and having graveyard imagery etc... is just as silly as westerners making "goa trance" and having images of buddha, etc.

Besides, I´d be hard presssed to think that there is some kind of "neonazi trance" out there, they prolly used the star of david because it looked "occult" to them. There´s also the OM syllable there. By Pavel´s logic they want to destroy hindus, etc.. also?

Some of you people need to get out more :ph34r:

They have wrong with that picture of the David's star, but they don't want to insult anyone with that. They will remove that picture from site. I have listen their music and it's dark trance with horror sound, there is nothing nacistic. And the name is taken from the movie "Cannibal Holocaust", the movie about holocaus of cannibals, not jews or other people, their and my people Serb, also are victims of the holocaust in The Second World War.

They have wrong with that picture of the David's star, but they don't want to insult anyone with that. They will remove that picture from site. I have listen their music and it's dark trance with horror sound, there is nothing nacistic. And the name is taken from the movie "Cannibal Holocaust", the movie about holocaus of cannibals, not jews or other people, their and my people Serb, also are victims of the holocaust in The Second World War.

maybe thinking that with the history of serbia, you would think that they were more sensitive and "knowledgeable" about the subject then? anyways, if they take the picture away, and do understand that there is something wrong about the symbolism, then they are in my eyes very mature. I hope they understand why some people take their name and imaginary wrong.

even if I dont like dark psy at all, I wish them good luck in future ventures, and hope that they dont just get bad publicity as this one.

Regards,

Nemo

Wait a min *penny drop* could I have link to there site, is there any samples of there music? these guys just gave me massive inspiration (I am not taking the piss now honest)

I may be in my dungeon for a bit folks.