Jump to content

the truth about radi604


astralprojection

Recommended Posts

fact of the matter is

you bullied a guy who had problems. He had a crosseyed sight, he couldnt hear very well, and he couldnt speak very well.. 

If you watched some of his videos back in the day he sounded like he was handicapped. And he complained about his hearing and eyesight alot. He obviously wasnt normal. 

Now noone has heard of him in years and years. I had him on facebook. He was very depressed, talked alot of deep stuff, that you normally dont get into with someone you barely know.

He didnt have many friends, and he always thought his friends was bullying him. He kept writing topics about this, and people here kept bullying him also. 

 

Yes he made some fucked up comments about his sexual fantasies which turned many people off about him, and I get that.. but I think he just didnt really know better. 

He talked about steep mountains all of that and Imba was quick to mock him and make fun of him. And many others, not trying to call out imba. But honestly, man was struggling with life alot, and who knows if he k**** himself by now... Does anyone know whats going on with him now, does anyone care? Anyone heard anything? I havent had that facebook in almost a decade now and I have no idea if he is even alive.. But last time he wrote here was about 8 years ago and knowing how depressed and sad this guy was, no friends, horrible parents, Im not sure if he even is alive...

And those thinking he was a meme or a troll, no, he wasnt. I just hope he is ok to this day, and alive. And if youre reading this please come back. This forum is damn near dead so who cares . Just tell us youre alive and well brother. Thats all.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why are you guys saying "everyone" when it's one guy lol. Let's hope HE is ok. Cause I know for a fact he was deep in the dumps for a while :( like really deep down. 

@technosomy

Facts. Can't take away from that. He did make tons of fucked up comments. I don't think anyone condoned his conduct about that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

His nick was radi6404 ... which I always found funny because it apparently was no mistyping, he meant it that way and used that nick on other platforms too, Isratrance for example.

I agree that some of his comments were - most harmlessly spoken - "kinda strange", but over the years I have developed a genuine like for his obsession with highways, mostly because I had to travel more around Austria in my (back then) new job and got to see a fair lot of these roads myself.

I have absolutely no clue what became of him, sadly :(

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Never disliked any of the people on this forum who got a bit extreme. To me I always treat people like that as "can I handle this person" and in most cases I want the answer to be yes. 

I missed a lot of the drama but saw it back through the threads after it was all done. Of course some things he said were pretty horrible and there fear might be that that materialises in real life but I never got that vibe, I hope he is ok. But I also hope everyone is ok and of course everyone can not be ok. 

I hope everyone left here gets to experience inner peace atleast sometimes (at the very least)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
9 hours ago, astralprojection said:

No you're thinking of NHJO. Radi was a very real person. 

Nope, not NHJO, Radi.

I think confession came in different forum, we had one when Psynews went down and never recovered old-Off Topic, it was there or in chat group later on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, reger said:

Nope, not NHJO, Radi.

I think confession came in different forum, we had one when Psynews went down and never recovered old-Off Topic, it was there or in chat group later on.

i mean he posted videos on youtube, about his headphones and stuff like that, i had him as a friend on facebook for a while, and he surely was a real person. Its more likely someone trolled you about saying "hahah i was radi" than him not being a real person, since i had chats with him..First I kind of roasted him for what he posted here, then someone i wont mention any names, send me a link of a video he posted on youtube, where you could clearly both see and hear the guy was not "normal", after that i felt really really bad, and talked to him some to make sure he was ok and that i was just being stupid for making fun and that i was sorry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

ofc its him. and he was suicidal. i think he actually is dead but who knows. only imba and reger thought he was "someone else" . i think its because they maybe was the worst to bully him, not sure why they would say that when he was clearly a real person. sounds psychopathic. 

reger, now that you seen this video what do you say. still think its funny?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/27/2023 at 6:57 PM, astralprojection said:

ofc its him. and he was suicidal. i think he actually is dead but who knows. only imba and reger thought he was "someone else" . i think its because they maybe was the worst to bully him, not sure why they would say that when he was clearly a real person. sounds psychopathic. 

reger, now that you seen this video what do you say. still think its funny?

Youre not OK, mentally, are you?
Post proof that he was bullied by me or Imba here, or keep quiet.

I stand my ground, the person who admitted that they played radi seemed rather convicing, despite "real" radi having online presence with social networks and videos, I still believe that it could have been real prank here by impersonator and possible for someone here to take a crack at him and create fake profile here with everything that "he - radi" posted.

So, yeah, go cry in a closet for all I care, but stop calling people bullies and being all little drama baby when its uncalled for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

On 11/4/2023 at 12:13 PM, reger said:

Youre not OK, mentally, are you?
Post proof that he was bullied by me or Imba here, or keep quiet.

I stand my ground, the person who admitted that they played radi seemed rather convicing, despite "real" radi having online presence with social networks and videos, I still believe that it could have been real prank here by impersonator and possible for someone here to take a crack at him and create fake profile here with everything that "he - radi" posted.

So, yeah, go cry in a closet for all I care, but stop calling people bullies and being all little drama baby when its uncalled for.

 

deleted.

Edited by astralprojection
not worth it
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2023 at 12:13 PM, reger said:

I stand my ground, the person who admitted that they played radi seemed rather convicing, despite "real" radi having online presence with social networks and videos, I still believe that it could have been real prank here by impersonator and possible for someone here to take a crack at him and create fake profile here with everything that "he - radi" posted.

I think I remember the forum this was posted on, it was Ottomatta's offtopic den (don't know the proper name anymore), wasn't it? 

However, if it was that thread (or a related one) that you mean with the reference, then I must say that whatever was posted there on that forum (I do not remember the exact words) left me very disturbed, confused and only half-believable on my end of the screen.
The bottomline which was trying to be brought across in the poster's opinion was, that a certain person would be behind lots of accounts here. And to take the theory further, it was stated, that, being mentally ill, this person maybe doesn't even know and thus argues with him/herself, creating pure drama out of thin air...
...correct me if I'm wrong. 

I had long time to think about this. Was it real, or a form of bad joke? I even brought it up several times here in some comments, but as a bottom line after all those years of thinking: I can only say that I do not care. I just stick to my recipe: I do take postings here with face value, albeit with a certain amount of "not taking everything too serious". 
And, frankly: I think you should do the same. 

I find it not even bad that we have such a crazy theory about our forum. I mean, who else has this? You have to have a certain status and meaning in people's lives that they even come up with this. That's what I like about it. And the rest I leave alone before I beome insane :P 

 

One more thing:
IP checks did not reveal multiple accounts, but if such a scheme really exists the person has enough knowledge to mask their identity. 

cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 10:25 PM, RTP said:

I think I remember the forum this was posted on, it was Ottomatta's offtopic den (don't know the proper name anymore), wasn't it? 

However, if it was that thread (or a related one) that you mean with the reference, then I must say that whatever was posted there on that forum (I do not remember the exact words) left me very disturbed, confused and only half-believable on my end of the screen.
The bottomline which was trying to be brought across in the poster's opinion was, that a certain person would be behind lots of accounts here. And to take the theory further, it was stated, that, being mentally ill, this person maybe doesn't even know and thus argues with him/herself, creating pure drama out of thin air...
...correct me if I'm wrong. 

I had long time to think about this. Was it real, or a form of bad joke? I even brought it up several times here in some comments, but as a bottom line after all those years of thinking: I can only say that I do not care. I just stick to my recipe: I do take postings here with face value, albeit with a certain amount of "not taking everything too serious". 
And, frankly: I think you should do the same. 

I find it not even bad that we have such a crazy theory about our forum. I mean, who else has this? You have to have a certain status and meaning in people's lives that they even come up with this. That's what I like about it. And the rest I leave alone before I beome insane :P 

 

One more thing:
IP checks did not reveal multiple accounts, but if such a scheme really exists the person has enough knowledge to mask their identity. 

cheers

this really does put things in perspective. sadly, the end result is not very amusing to learn. i think some people have alot to be sorry for. and to come clean about.

  

On 11/6/2023 at 9:16 AM, Parasphere said:

In the end who knows who the real mastermind is behind the Psynews characters gallery.. Maybe it's NHJO who is everybody? ;) Infiltrating the mod team, covering his tracks. J/K.

 

youre making it into a joke, well, i guess im the only one here who doesnt think its funny what so ever. and ofc @RTP. to me, this dude is probably dead. to yall, hes just a joke and not even real. or? is there a middleground? Yeah for sure its NHJO who is everybody, ha-ha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Yes some, including myself, stepped over the line on occasions.

I sometimes think about it and feel sorry for the dude. But it's pretty fucking wild resurrecting it now and starting pointing fingers and putting so much focus on it.

It's some random forum out in the wild of the Internet and we're all here by choice, shit happened. Shit happens is the universal baseline, the universe is chaotic by nature.

No offense but may want to start looking after your mental health before you focus on someone else's, and i'm genuinely concerned please don't take it the wrong way. You've created drama and attacked people personally in an anxious attempt to criticize drama and personal attacks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gnome said:

Yes some, including myself, stepped over the line on occasions.

I sometimes think about it and feel sorry for the dude. But it's pretty fucking wild resurrecting it now and starting pointing fingers and putting so much focus on it.

It's some random forum out in the wild of the Internet and we're all here by choice, shit happened. Shit happens is the universal baseline, the universe is chaotic by nature.

No offense but may want to start looking after your mental health before you focus on someone else's, and i'm genuinely concerned please don't take it the wrong way. You've created drama and attacked people personally in an anxious attempt to criticize drama and personal attacks.

Im not focusing on anyone elses mental health. This thread is about radi, not me. But thanks for your concern. How did I create drama? between who? attacked people personally?? What? I called it out as I remembered it, thats all. The bullying. But if you wanna talk about me and my mental health please go on, create your own thread if you like. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Parasphere said:

I agree, I'm also concerned for our forum member AP. Certainly when said forum member sent me some really sexually aggressive and demeaning PM full of expletives. It's a well known fact, that trying to put other people down when you don't feel well is a failed strategy. Everything sent out is returned to the sender like a boomerang. Positive and negative expressions alike. So yeah might wanna change that method, if you want to feel good about yourself AP. Never try to spread negative energy towards people who haven't done anything bad against you.

Whatever issues you have, are not resolved by drama, it only creates a down-ward spiral. And tends to affect a forum in the negative for sure. I don't think I speak only for myself when I say that this forum is one of the few remaining places I consider a safe-haven free from most of the negative bickering so prevalent on other platforms these days. So when I log on here, I wanna have a good time, with like-minded individuals, sharing the compassion about the Psytrance music we all love. Not beeing greeted by aggressive unmerited PM's by other forum members. It's clearly against the forums policies and the general atmosphere we try to build and maintain here. And this thread as well I think adds to that, it calls out people and paints narratives, without said person beeing here to give their version of the events. We simply don't know what happened to Radi, hopefully he is fine and well. But speculation doesn't really go anywhere does it? 

I'm not perfect myself, but in this case I felt it necessary to write something here, since this thread seems to portray the topic starter as somekind of white knight. The saviour and protector of people feeling unwell, which is a far-cry from the truth, based on my experience. 

holy shit dude wtf are you talking about. I told you to go F yourself in a PM. Thats sexually aggressive to you? Jesus christ. Ill say it again, go F yourself. I never claimed I was some white knight, lmao. I specifically talked about a bullied forum member and my worry about his whereabouts, thats it.

maybe you and gnome can get together then, and start a topic about me, since youre so keen on talking about me? lord have mercy

edit: also this "fake" concern stuff is really getting old. you dont know me, and @Gnomeyou dont know me. so whats the deal? are you this upset that i created a thread about a fallen forum member, that you feel you have to somehow attack me, or pretend to be concerned about my mental health? thats kinda embarassing. gnome, i dont know you from a hole in the wall, never seen your posts or have had a word with you. now youre pretending to be concerned.. lol ok. But by all means, create a thread about just how concerned you are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright at this point anything i say will be adding fuel to the fire by the looks of it.

Just wanted you to know that this forum is in its chill retirement out in the valley sipping Port at this point in time.

I'm afraid you're far too late if you are pumped for action, not to mention nowadays there is an abundance of places you can do that online.

So please chill out, go out in the woods sit under a tree and take a few deep breaths or wank in the bathtub or whatever you know what i mean.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gnome said:

Alright at this point anything i say will be adding fuel to the fire by the looks of it.

Just wanted you to know that this forum is in its chill retirement out in the valley sipping Port at this point in time.

I'm afraid you're far too late if you are pumped for action, not to mention nowadays there is an abundance of places you can do that online.

So please chill out, go out in the woods sit under a tree and take a few deep breaths or wank in the bathtub or whatever you know what i mean.

 

whatever. 

at least me and radi had some chats, off this place, it was a long time ago though maybe 10 years or so. but we kinda knew eachother a bit. i dont believe he was a fake persona created by someone else. and if he was, then that person is fully psycho.. to pretend to be someone else, use someone elses picture, talk with random strangers (me in this case) and pretend to be someone else? well.... thats fully insane. and i dont buy it. i think he was a real person. 

 

anyway, we talked alot and i cant say the same for you gnome, we never had an interaction before, and yet here you are trying to pretend youre concerned? i mean its laughable! im not pumped for anything, i created a thread about a guy i think about pretty often, and worried about what happened to him. 

this is not about me, and im flabbergasted as how you would take this thread and turn it on me like this. its... well, its pathetic tbh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...