Artifact303 - From The Stars (Global Sect, 2021)

Cosmonauts, we are pleased to present to you the long-awaited, second album of the project Artifact303. You will find ten stunning and varied musical works from the producer Zsolt Peter. Just press the PLAY button and go on a space adventure towards beautiful melody and the light of distant Stars.

169185469-2786690651546261-7362141476273

Listen one track and pre-order merch: https://globalsect.bandcamp.com/album/artifact303-from-the-stars

Artwork is designed by our eternal master of visual arts Ahankara Art.

165553226-263647398744162-51114731363966

170037115-491644818694531-74167131344425

W&P by: Zsolt Peter
Cover Art: Ahankara Art
Mastering: 4CN-Studios
Label: Global Sect

• Thanks 2

I have been waiting this for years. Back to Space is still my n#1 album.

This is huge news. And of course, it's on Global Sect. It had to.

Thank you GS and Mr. Zsolt.

Fantastic news.. Back to Space was really good. Can't wait to hear more. This is definitely my album for 2021.

Ah, I knew you were listening to Goa trance. I hope you'll make some one day !

back to space was okay, but his body of work on compilations makes him legendary. And his sound is so stellar and enjoyable. Finally it happened, another album. Hope theres some real classic tunes on there, as unfortunately many of the tunes from back to space were not that classic.

Even still, he is definitely in the top 3 of new school goa trance artists. top 2 even.

artwork is beautiful as always, and global sect just has that "vibe".. i hope you guys will flourish for decades to come

the sample track sounds gorgeous!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys
I don't post very often, was surprised that my account is still working since 2008
Anyway
I just wanted to say that Back to space from Artifact303 is still to this date my #1 all time favorite album.
all genre included
I've listened to this masterpiece probably a thousand time.
I'm, as you can imagine, very much looking foward to this one. 
Don't think that anything could come closer though to Back to space. 50% as good would be already excellent to me.
Thanks Mr Peter.

• Like 2

Listening right now to the preview track on bandcamp "Solar Warden". Great stuff! Takes me back to around 2007 in all the best ways.

The style on offer is of the same euphoric variety as Trip To The Sun on VA Human Hyperactivation and Levitation Device on VA People Walk Funny.

The intensity and swirly solar drenched layering is absolutely stellar.  :) He used to post his demo tracks here on psynews back in the days. This track reminds me a lot of those good times. Keep up the great work Peter if you're still around here reading. ;)

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

Just one Day left until release!

I am horny ass a Horn, ey!

Here my top 3 Arty303 Tracks:

That track is ballz-amazing.

• Like 1

Hello guys, sorry for long feedback, here all info:

Today is the day!
The new album by Artifact303 is landing 

Don't miss the premiere on our radio http://globalsect.ru/radio at 20h CET tonight, and after that at 21h CET we will have the streaming at MrLemilica YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrLemilica1

186459737-3973378672731069-3452893988606

Also here you can check final concept of uv t-shirts:

185771362-1066768940513277-7067880752880

• Thanks 2

An exceptional album from Artifact303!  Highly entertaining and psychoactive, very special tracks. This kind of magical music is very rare and the album is highly recommended! 

Just checked it out a few times on youtube. Really dreamy and 5th dimensional album. Gonna need to have several listens to appreciate this in full, for sure.

General sound quality seems to be on par with Back To Space although its hard to compare through youtube, but Back to space seems to have a touch more depth and a bit more pleasing highs than this at first few listens.. 

The Album is just amazing and is currently running in continuous loop! Just the right thing for a sci-fi racing games. My Favs. Apex, Dreamland, Secret Space & Devine Plan. Keep it up Artifact!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mellowsonicsound said:

The Album is just amazing and is currently running in continuous loop! Just the right thing for a sci-fi racing games. My Favs. Apex, Dreamland, Secret Space & Devine Plan. Keep it up Artifact!

haha, yeah i am kind of posessed by that Album. It woke me up out of my Pandemic slumber i had since new year. after hearing it the first time, i started realisig how psychedelic his music is compared to other Goa producer. Goa was always "extatic energetic music" for me but never really psychedelic....even if it has som farting or diharrea sounds in the Background (psychedelic effects..............). Artifact is doing it through his melodies and intelligent build ups. I have almost the same opinion on favorite tracks. 

1.Apex (a very fresh and complex melody, i like it very much...has lots of different moods and feelings in it)

2.Secret Space (......that track makes me run, drive, fly and dive. a pulsating energy bomb! perfect for our Zombie times)

3.Solar Warden 

4.Dreamland

I always feel an invisible subtile Ghost layer of Bliss in his tracks. There is something intense about them i cant really explain...some otherworldly Depth.

Edit: Arty...are you my TWIN FLAME? xD