Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

2 hours ago, draeke said:

Producing vinyl has become much more expensive, It's however very interesting to see so many records released right now, it's a golden era for that. 

EDIT: I did not know Diggersfactory were producing vinyl on demand, hence the edit. They clearly get their cut because they are helping artists/labels to produce their records then. 

Diggers did the yeti little while ago, should be ready next month

@technosomy Yes I supported that and the space tribe before that. What I meant is that I didn't know they were brokering to produce, I thought it was simply a crowdfunding website (like Kickstarter) and then labels produced the records themselves.

I am not hopeful for the Yeti, they managed to make two wrong test pressings, and they are doing the third now, let's see when it gets produced.

@anoebis that's bad, and yes ordering from the UK gets taxed also in Italy: we have to pay import taxes (25%) calculated on shipping + actual item cost, and then we pay a fixed 6 euro for paperwork/processing, also quite sad although slightly better than your scenario.

Well the UK situation couldve been mostly avoided if they didn't leave EU, though all prices are going up. Food is ridiculously priced in Finland right now.

The Prana album sounds awesome

1 hour ago, draeke said:

@technosomy Yes I supported that and the space tribe before that. What I meant is that I didn't know they were brokering to produce, I thought it was simply a crowdfunding website (like Kickstarter) and then labels produced the records themselves.

I am not hopeful for the Yeti, they managed to make two wrong test pressings, and they are doing the third now, let's see when it gets produced.

@anoebis that's bad, and yes ordering from the UK gets taxed also in Italy: we have to pay import taxes (25%) calculated on shipping + actual item cost, and then we pay a fixed 6 euro for paperwork/processing, also quite sad although slightly better than your scenario.

According to my Diggers Factory order status, the most recent test pressing of Yeti has been validated and I assume that means production is (finally) imminent 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 8:43 AM, astralprojection said:

Anyone have any news on the hallucinogen singles remaster? 

If I'm remembering correctly, the test pressings sound great and he's just finishing up the write ups and text for the booklet... Or something.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, astralprojection said:

do you have the tracklist?

No

He said it was all the singles, so I just assumed that.

No idea if collabs like Infernal Machine are included or just the Hallucinogen proper tracks either.

Hopefully more info soon (but not too soon because I'm broke and don't have the $$ for it yet)

5 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

No

He said it was all the singles, so I just assumed that.

No idea if collabs like Infernal Machine are included or just the Hallucinogen proper tracks either.

Hopefully more info soon (but not too soon because I'm broke and don't have the $$ for it yet)

ok. would be fun to guess the tracklist?

angelic particles is probably gonna be the final track.

space pussy probably the first.

btw how would you know the vinyl test pressings tested ok?

2 hours ago, _rado said:

Thank you!!!

I've been bummed about missing out on Wisdom of the Crowds ever since it was released and me dropping the ball on it.

Has been ordered 😃

15 hours ago, astralprojection said:

ok. would be fun to guess the tracklist?

angelic particles is probably gonna be the final track.

space pussy probably the first.

Both tracks should be there. Space Pussy would fit better as track 6 or 7, it is too fast to be opening the album IMO.

22 hours ago, astralprojection said:

Since I don't know for sure if what I heard/read was accurate, I'd rather not attach others to my potential inaccuracies; but I think my info is correct. If so, I'm guessing presales will be up before spring 🌞

4 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

Since I don't know for sure if what I heard/read was accurate, I'd rather not attach others to my potential inaccuracies; but I think my info is correct. If so, I'm guessing presales will be up before spring 🌞

I was just curious if you knew simon or how come you have inside information. Sounded like you had an inside scoop 😀

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, this means the world to us so I hope You will buy one :) - - - - 

@ Vinyl freaks, the LP is now ready to be ordered. The price is high because it's a Quality on-demand product printed and shipped from Germany. All your support (the little profit) will go directly to the Artist himself.

- LP is on 2 x 140 grams Professional Cut, Black Vinyl with amazing Artwork on Gatefold Cover.

PS. the Digipak CD costs only €12, so we hope you appreciate that. If you want to give extra support to Morioun aka. Dan Eben on FB, aka. Daniel Lübke IRL .. please contact him directly, or PM me ..

- Thank you:

https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/eulenspiegel

btw. the Cat.# on the copy on the pic. is wrong, so your copy will have the correct Cat.# ~ KERLP001

Morioun LP outside.jpg

Morioun LP inside.jpg

3 hours ago, DoktorG said:

Ok, but then why exactly is it so expensive? 185 Euros on the Bandcamp page. 

1 hour ago, Widar said:

Still very interested in knowing more! :)

OK! Sorry for the misconception... Yes, it's a 'Lathe Cut', not an 'Acetate Cut' - so it's as durable as a pressed Vinyl, but still Cut not Pressed :) .. Aka. a Dubplate that is Cut for a Long lasting duration. 

It's a real rabbithole this Vinyl topic 🤓... I'll provide the exact name of the chemical the material is Cut into tomorrow or so (...) 📞 @ Factory