Crossing Mind - Live at 10 Years Suntrip Records

Most of you probably were notified on this via Bandcamp, but if not here's info from Suntrip:

SUNDG02_medium.jpg

Crossing Mind is a respected Goatrance producer. He'll be playing at the Boom Festival 2016 (Dance Temple, August 14th 15:00) between Tsuyoshi Suzuki and Filteria!
We are releasing this live as a teaser of what the man can deliver on stage, although most tracks this year will be from his forthcoming album "Beyond Duality" to be released on Suntrip on September 2016!
We recorded this live performance at the Suntrip Records' 10th birthday party in Antwerp, Belgium on April 30th 2014. It contains eight live edits of released tracks, and two early/beta versions from his forthcoming album. It cab be really interesting to see how an artist edits his track prior to a performance, or how two work-in-progress tunes can evolve in the course of two years.
01 Cyclotron (Early version) [09:17]
02 Xtatic Confusion (Live Edit) [08:16]
03 Goathmic Pulsations (Live Edit) [08:20]
04 No Hazardous Materials Signs (Early version) [09:08]
05 Magnesia (Live Edit) [08:30]
06 Elastic Harmonies (Live Edit) [09:53]
07 Hydrophobic Visions (Live Edit) [08:20]
08 Solarnium (Live Edit) [08:49]
09 Virtual Mind Cleaner (Live Edit) [0:57]
10 Cyclone in Your heart (2014 Remix) [09:57]
Crossing Mind's live gear is unusual: he plays with a tablet plugged to an external sound card and running a bunch of audio apps! Be prepared for serious mind twisting psychedelia at Boom! Click and see by yourself :)
Download/Purchase on Bandcamp: https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-10-years-suntrip-records-by-fractal-gate-april-30th-2014 . We're working on making this release available on other platforms like Ektoplazm.
Be generous, the artist will get a significant part of your donations :)

• 2 weeks later...

well congrats what else can i say...
but his sound isnt exactly goa mates loooooooool
au revoir! :D:P

We can't all be encyclopaedias ;)

aye looooooool

Aah! Yes :) If only my memory was as good as yours!

and u say ur memory is shit? fuckkk mines like a fish

I'd actually pay for a proper CD. I love Crossing Mind's piercing sound :D

yea but mate nobody cares about them cds anymore.. majority is buy digital end of
many buy cds put on shelve put mp3 on pc and get on with it... personally to release i think digital is safer no risks , i do respect suntrip right there still releasing cds i think , glass master pressing , any idea of the money involved in that?? imo fuck that you know... 1000 copies minimum , this movement is so small so there you can see how much they try... and facebook numbers ??? fuck that , honest look we be lucky if half will buy da shit and suntrip spot is parties n shit thats what least makes good sales and some money thats how they got where they got . with a lot of hard fucking work thats what can i say.
they do put a lot of effort , time and i know fabien invests so much in this so dont b dissin this shit honest... one love peace and man i wish and still do good on you guys altho im pretty sure you guys hate me as hell for shits been done , im honest thats me. look guys good luck you guys are on the top so... but its not easy and i know it aint. good on you :)
i dont wanna be top , ive been there and i had enough ... too much. i backed up. as an artist things get distorted you get famous fucking fast you lose track of yourself to point you dont know yourself anymore.. its not fucking joke mates

so good luck guys and keep on goa.. psytrancing whatever you guys love , whatever makes you guys tick we had good times bad times well was good ride you know? its rememberable and part of me misses that but i cannot go on psy parties , im famlily guy , get tired easily im not interested but music wise? sure i always loved it. thats why i got in here anyways.
Good luck and see you guys

and for everybody else dont go looking for me on facebook , i hate da fucking thing..
theres a new book. its called PSYfuckingNEWS

fuck yas :lol:

i bet this never 'crossed your mind' crossing mind LOL

have a good one

cya

• 3 weeks later...

great release, bought it to support and to enjoy :)

• Like 1

Love this release like everything else Crossing Mind ever produced.For me,he`s the best Goa Artist ever.I downloaded this from Ektoplazm where it was for free.Is there a possibility to donate the Artist directly,I haven`t found an Artist site on the Internet?

There's Bandcamp link in 1st post.

All the money that I donate to bandcamp goes directly to Stephane,or only a part of it?

I plan to give more than the usually 10 or 15€ to the Artist,but only to him.

I think it's split between Suntrip and Stephane, as the label probably has some rights to the music as well, I think :)

I think it's split between Suntrip and Stephane, as the label probably has some rights to the music as well, I think :)

Contact the artist, talk to him, express your love for his music & also get his PayPal :) he'll be happy, so will he be.

That sounds good.I´ll write him a Mail and donate to Bandcamp.Thanks for your help.

If you pay more than asking price on Bandcamp, Bandcamp will still take their 10% of the higher amount.

If you want the artist (or label) to get a specific amount of extra money, definitely do that directly outside of the Bandcamp website.