Arabesque Distribution = F*cking Awesome

Trance2MoveU

Do you like a deal?

I know I do. I have been on the hunt for certain psytrance CDs of varying genres. Full-on, goa, but twilight mainly. Are you aware of their sale section? If you contact them they are more than happy to send you a full list (one that has over 1,400 selections!) of their sale items. Their communication as well as their selection is excellent.

Now here's the best part. As some of you may know I live in the colonies. It's the greatest except for shipping across the pond. Usually get ass reamed in that situation. Not today. I ordered 70 CDs. 70.

Know what the total was including shipping?

$350.00.

Even with my American education I can see that's $5 a disc. Sealed and brand new. I'm giddy. Excited. Elated. And I want to pass the savings on to you. If you're looking for older psy from a boatload of different labels at ridiculously low prices contact them.

You'll be glad you did. Tell them the yank sent you.

Pictures of my booty available on request.

Wait, wait, wait...not that one. My haul. My treasure. Don't make this awkward.

More awkward.

Mdk

• Like 1

Wow, I am so happy to hear they are clearing the vaults with this kind of promotion because, afterall, it's important to sell and thanks so much for being a supporter who buys so much original music :). Clearly 90% of what you bought is new psytrance and not oldschool-newschool goa but that makes it even better, it's nice to see there is diversity of music being sold, bought and listened! I for one have only neogoa original cds from 2000 onward with very rare exceptions... and yes they have nice deals on amazon.co.uk especially. Bravo MdK!

Thank you sir, but the artists who make this incredible music deserve to be compensated for their time and effort and I am blessed to be able to do so. I also collect goa trance and am close to placing a sizable order.

Not as big as this one, but c'mon...I don't make stripper money.

MDK

Very similar for sure. But every CD was $3.99. No matter how much you bought. Tell you what I'm looking for twilight wise. Most of the Yabai catalogue without getting gouged.

MDK

so much good twilight! and the awesome Hypergate releases ALIENN and TRYON! I have a good chunk of these. awesome choices my friend! and where in the states if you dont mind? possible we attended same events?

so much good twilight! and the awesome Hypergate releases ALIENN and TRYON! I have a good chunk of these. awesome choices my friend! and where in the states if you dont mind? possible we attended same events?

Those two releases were absolutely blistering if you like that type of psy. Acidic blasters. I live in Virginia and have never attended a party or a festival for psytrance. Other than reviewing releases (which I just picked up and began writing) I have absolutely no connection to psy or goa trance.

Something about the music stuck with me though, and I'm glad it did. It's been about a decade now and there have been so many great releases that have taken me places and had me dancing.

Mdk