Fucking weather

radi6404

This year had the most fucking b ad weather in Germany that I ever experienced. There was no summer so cold, rainy, windy and stormy like this fucking cold icey imbecile summer. I am so angry, the summer is almost over and yet it rains every fucking worthless day and is 10 degrees to cold. The only month which was warm was Juni. Every other month was cold and rainy and stormy, not to talk about the very cold May with temperatures arround 14 degrees at daytime. Where are we living, in Germany or in norht Sweden. I think the fucking worthless imbecile retard people have made the golf stream stop so that northern europe gets cold and only fucking cold wind comes from the poisonness polluted atlantic shitocean. I may sound like a foll right now but I am fucking furious about 3 months of the worst summer I have ever experienced. It was the fucking coldest and most rainy summer all my life and it still continues that way. I am so pissed off because even today it rained so much and that is not how the weather should be at all. July is usally the warmest month but except a few days it was a very cold month with temperatures about 20 degrees. I know that humans can do littel about the weather, but I am still extremly angry that this year had such a bad weather that I could really destroy something or beat somebody up. Sometimes I close the doors and windows extremly violently because I am so pissed off by the fucking imbecile summer weather. I can´t stand cold and rainy summer at all. Every fucking summer day should have been above 25 degrees and with 5 to 6 sun hours at least.

I'd be pissed too if it was like that here but rather making me violent it would propably just depress me. June we had a measly 12,6 celsius average but at least July was really warm though the heat finally ended a few days ago and I already miss it. Fucking northern countries and their shitty coldness. I really wanna go live somewhere warm one day, although I must mention I don't mind winter and snow but last year we barely had a winter, it felt like we had autumn until it was spring again! What!

That was a cold summer indeed. But not as cold as the year 1816.

During the Spring of the year 1815 occured one of the strongest volcanic eruption in Human History : the eruption of the Mount Tambora, in Indonesia.

1815_tambora_explosion_B.png

This event had disastrous consequences on the climate worldwide. The amount of particules released in the atmosphere lead to a mini volcanic winter that occured one year later, in 1816. This year was named "the year without summer". The temperatures in the North hemisphere during that summer hardly surpassed the 0°C (Celsius). Here is the map of the average temperature in Europe during this cold cold summer :

1816_summer.png

the weather has really been shitty this summer. usually the time around my birthday is the hottest time of the year with 30-35˚C, but it looks like it's going to be around 22˚C :(

my motivation for going out or something is around zero. well, more time for the upcoming exams and more time for music...

@penzoline

i thought scandinavia had unusually good and warm weather this year with the high pressure thingy staying over sweden for many weeks?

the weather has really been shitty this summer. usually the time around my birthday is the hottest time of the year with 30-35˚C, but it looks like it's going to be around 22˚C :(

my motivation for going out or something is around zero. well, more time for the upcoming exams and more time for music...

@penzoline

i thought scandinavia had unusually good and warm weather this year with the high pressure thingy staying over sweden for many weeks?

Absolutely, this summer was very bad in German speaking countries. The last two days however have been better and sunnier, altough not very warm, but at least the sun shined and it is gives me much more motivation to go out when the sun shines as when it doesn´t shine. Let´s hope that it will stay like that a bit more because once it is September the days will be shorter and the temperatures will cool down at nights and during the moring.

Its was lovely sunny weather here, i went to Portugal and it was amazing weather...landed back at newcastle to gale force winds and rain... still like it nw... post Boom glums... :(

• 3 weeks later...

It´s clear now, this year had the worst summer for many years and mythw worst summer I remember in Germany. The fucking imbecile weather still is very bad and more fucking fucking idiot rain is forecasted. I think it is high time humans take control of the weather so the earth can´t always push fucking weather to middle europe. Dark clouds every day. That is not fucking normal, are we in middle europe or in Island? It seems we are in Island. People from southern countries report the weather was great there but fucking middle europe only gets asshole weather. It is so bad that you always have to expect rain and have to go out with a rain jacket. It neve3r was like that, maybe I should change my fucking location and destroy this fucking place.

It´s clear now, this year had the worst summer for many years and mythw worst summer I remember in Germany. The fucking imbecile weather still is very bad and more fucking fucking idiot rain is forecasted. I think it is high time humans take control of the weather so the earth can´t always push fucking weather to middle europe. Dark clouds every day. That is not fucking normal, are we in middle europe or in Island? It seems we are in Island. People from southern countries report the weather was great there but fucking middle europe only gets asshole weather. It is so bad that you always have to expect rain and have to go out with a rain jacket. It neve3r was like that, maybe I should change my fucking location and destroy this fucking place.

1wrm32o.jpg

It´s the whole world that is responsible for weather and environmental change. With all the factories and all the cars, pnanes and other vehicles. Humans are an extremly selfish race and only think for their pleasure and their digs. The most expensive car will make the skinniest girl fuck with an unattractive man, that is the stupidity of humans. They showed so many new ways how to power a car, with fule made from algas for example, but nothing is happening in that direction. Instead the heavy pollution continues and it allready shows it´s impact on the climate. I remember when years earlier we talked with other psynews members that there will be effects on the environment, and yet we are seeing them.