How much good tracks do you miss?

radi6404

How much good tracks do you think you miss in your favourite genre of psychedelic trance. Now we know a lot of tracks, but also don´t know a lot of tracks. I month I discover new tracks, some are very old, and I like them a lot. Last year I discovered many gems like Aquarian Spirit by Boris Blenn. I am sure discogs doesn´t list everything there is and even if it lists most releases, when do we check them all ou. There are so many releases, so many labels that I really think, we don´t know anything there is.

Personally I would say I know 60 percent of oldschool goa trance

5 percent of psychedelic ambient

5 percent of newschool goa trance

How many percent of your favourite genres have you listened too?

Personally I would say I know 60 percent of oldschool goa trance

I think you don't know more than 6 percent, not 60 lol

Last few years you mentioned only 10-15 artists/groups and thats all :mellow:

I think you don't know more than 6 percent, not 60 lol

Last few years you mentioned only 10-15 artists/groups and thats all :mellow:

But I know the less known artists aswell, just that I don´t like their music that much. The oldschool goa scene was not that big that I would know only 6 percent of. If it were like that, were would be hundrets of tracks that I would like, when I ask somehone for recommendations however, he mostly mentions music I allready know, so it is hardly 6 percent that I know.

I think I know:

70% of old school Goa

15% of normal Full On

3% of Progressive

80% of Darkpsy

85% of Twilight

100% of South African Psy

60% of new school Goa

50% of Suomi

40% of Ambient

Imba, you just don't get it.

Without my leggings i become limited. There are rumors that Imba will have some on Suntrip festival btw :ph34r:

Speaking of Goa Trance generaly, old + new school i believe i know around 85% not counting unreleased artists and stuff. Which makes me master of leggings!

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

In the old days I had so many artists and projects on DAT's that it took 600+ DAT tapes ... So Radi you are wrong. There were a lot of artists in the old goatrance days!

In the old days I had so many artists and projects on DAT's that it took 600+ DAT tapes ... So Radi you are wrong. There were a lot of artists in the old goatrance days!

Maybe there are but only with few tracks released. Otherwise why is it that when I ask for recommendations, people have hard time giving me the right recommendation. Is any artist different to the other artist?

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Maybe there are but only with few tracks released. Otherwise why is it that when I ask for recommendations, people have hard time giving me the right recommendation. Is any artist different to the other artist?

No again you are wrong. Most was released! But after 20 years how do you expect us to remember every single artists or track? Get on with your life and stop asking so many questions ;)

But after 20 years how do you expect us to remember every single artists or track?

True. I don't even remember tracks i participated/made lol. Also releases.

Now imagine someone who have 5 albums and 100 compilations tracks released and couple of singles... even if is all yours you can't remember :)

there are so many unreleased stuff, becoming released also.

not to mention alot of exclusive tracks out there on compilations, that not many people have had the chance to hear.

i think with what i own and have own, have still heard fuck all of what's out there, am still discovering stuff i have owned for years, and somehow missed... crazy but true.but that's kind of cool, as keeps the fire burning!

there will be Radish vs Imba tracks for sure the next time, I will start some tracks and send them to him. But if there will be such tracks, the tracks will be some of the best masterpeaces of this year, so cross your fingers.

best masterpeaces of this year

Master's peace!

Technosomy please, i will send you all unreleased stuff and used leggings, just don't initiate radi vs Imba thing in future :o I've just been traumatized thanks to that peaces post... :mellow:

Now let's get back to percentage :ph34r: full-on - maybe 5%, dark psy 1%, prog 0.5%...

Simba? Haha, well Imba looks like you got a new nickname that sticks.

I got many! Imba, Bimba, Simba, Spamba (my favorite given by Agneton), lately Festival Leggings Wearer... and i love them all! :lol: