it gets better.

"Media:Near Mint (NM or M-)

Sleeve:Mint (M)

Rare item in cradboard!"

;p that is for the Accidental Occidentalism release

Nowadays it's REALLY easy to "re-issue" anything on a real cd for a very low cost.

Just get an original rare cd wavs, scan the cover, get a cheap press in eastern europe, sell on discogs. Money guaranteed.

Nowadays it's REALLY easy to "re-issue" anything on a real cd for a very low cost.

Just get an original rare cd wavs, scan the cover, get a cheap press in eastern europe, sell on discogs. Money guaranteed.

By 'getting rare CD wavs' You mean ripping old release CD, buying digital or sth different?

By 'getting rare CD wavs' You mean ripping old release CD, buying digital or sth different?

yup!!

don't think you can BUY digital for these!

and the rights will be imposible for any official re release, glad i at least got the original

actually, has there ever been a re release of a various artists?

i think they about to re release dragon tales

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/inp/inp1cd003.html

I think that's probably just a cock-up on psyshop's part. There's already an Inpsyde reissue of Dragon Tales, and Inpsyde haven't released anything for years.

Also, Fragon Tales.

I think that's probably just a cock-up on psyshop's part. There's already an Inpsyde reissue of Dragon Tales, and Inpsyde haven't released anything for years.

Also, Fragon Tales.

Also, "Reissue of the first rare album of one of the most important psychedelic trance act worldwide."

Have they forgotten about "Forever After" ?

• 6 months later...