Nervasystem - Time Travel | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD003

First of all, ordering in December is what it is - I had a Psyshop shipment take a month to arrive near the holiday season instead of the usual week or so it takes for me to receive their

parcels. The first purchase I made through Discogs took over two months to arrive - in addition to it being December there was also some postal office strike as it turned out later. These

things do happen and there's no point blaming the label/shop.

Also, I received my CD today.

Yeah no need to start arguing, I'd suggest if you don't have patience then better to contact Anjuna and/or get a refund and ordering it from somewhere else. I find this situation a bit bizarre as my last oder came so promptly but alas shit happens. I do think post offices around the world tend to suck more and more anyway these days, no matter if holiday or not..

Hi everyone,

Packages are slowly arriving to their destination countries, We had serious struggle forcing our local post office to ship everything on time.

We learnt from this delay and we will probably offer more shipping services in the future (priority,ems)

We like to thank everyone for the understanding! this was way beyond our control.

PS.

Hope you will enjoy the albums, we added some "Back To 97" flyers to most of the packages for you to keep.

Peace!

My CDs (VA Lucid Flux & Nervasystem LE #25) arrived today, so all's good! Thanks a lot, Anjuna!!! :wub:

Now I'm ripping it to mp3 to take it jogging...

The inevitable question now is - when you're planning on releasing Process and Sandman albums? :)

,,,back from jogging. The Nervasystem CD is awesome - proper old-school psychedelic trance, a fitting soundtrack for horror sci-fi movie like 'event horizon'. Glad I have to go to work tomorrow - will have a lot of time to listen to it on repeat :)

Keep up the great work and bring more old-school goodies!

So what do you guys think of the LimEdition/RegEdition art?

I thought the difference between regular and limited was white disc artork + additional inlay/flyer, right?

It's OK (though looking at pictures on your site I think black CD actually looks better :)) and thanks God for the flyer, because in my copy the regular inlay was completely destroyed, i.e. folder twice in wrong places with resulting nasty tears / bends, so I've put the additional inlay in place of the front cover...

Yes jewel cases are of the cheap kind. If you put it flat it will spin around if you turn it since it's not level. The 'front door' when opened will turn behind the back part, ie opens more than 180 degrees.

Stop ranting, it's the music what counts.

Thank you guys, much appreciated ;)

Next VA and albums won't have LE editions though.

We are very happy to see more people returning to the psychedelic path of trance and finding interest in the more "acidic core" of this genre.

We will announce soon a new VA once the UX album is ready for release.

Yes jewel cases are of the cheap kind. If you put it flat it will spin around if you turn it since it's not level. The 'front door' when opened will turn behind the back part, ie opens more than 180 degrees.

Stop ranting, it's the music what counts.

Sorry, I indeed should have left this to PMs and not post publicly :)