E Mantra - Arcana 2 Incoming

Shpongled247

So E Mantra posted on his FB that Arcana 2 goa followup album is coming. What does everyone think about that?

Going to be quite a wonderful year for goa fans with Filteria, Ra, and E mantra releases! It's 200x all over again!! :D

This is a working title. The point is to make poeple understand it will be more twisted and acidic than Pathfinder.

Mm that was called Pathfinder.

I disagree of course.

Emnuel is still working in the album, he has lots of ideas, tracks are reworked, replaced by others, remixed...and Suntrip has already a pretty heavy release schedule for the second half of 2013. So we're heading to a release by early 2014 and a LOT of things might happen until then.

Awesome! :)

And i was just poking fun of course, I love E Mantras works! maybe even Pathfinder somehow more than Arcana, which might be weird.

Great news anyway! You Suntrip guys are going to have a busy year! :D

I hope to god it'll be darker. I love the darker side of him so much more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2lAMf1q228

Gah! These tracks are so much win. No uplifting melodies busting out from the corners or nuthing! Just straight up action! :D

And on that note, I find it amazing how much voyager II grew on me, it feels.. classy? Like etnica/pleiadians classy - There is that otherwordly element they had in the 90s. The melodies creep up so well!

And on that note, I find it amazing how much voyager II grew on me, it feels.. classy? Like etnica/pleiadians classy - There is that otherwordly element they had in the 90s. The melodies creep up so well!

I agree completely. Voyager II, in my eyes has become a classic of the new era. This is the sound of him I fell in love with; Dark, deep, hypnotic and very powerful. It just goes under your skin.

These are very good as well:

Pity about the bad mastering...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_j9d0qT2s

My expectations for Arcana 2 are high...

wow, the last video is really great, the music is really of those hypnotic and deeper going goa tracks, there were very similar tracks on the Goa Trance compilations but I don't know which artist. It is very fresh and so deep that it really let's the mind dive. Only the soft and a bit digital sound could be a bit better, where can I buy this?

Radi loving modern goa-trance!? Cool! :) We managed the unthinkable with Suntrip! :D :D

More serious... yes, the new album will be "darker" again, with loads of acid 303s and sinister sounds... Arcana is not for nothing considered as a classic and it is the only "new" goa album we released the last 3 years that will be sold out soon... That sais enough I think! He is becoming one of my all time favourite artists... let's hope this will blow your head away! :)

But first, Filteria, Cosmic Dimension, Nebula Meltdown, Ra,... :)

Interesting that you like this of all Suntrip stuff Radi. E Mantra to me has always been what I would call atmospheric sci fi goa...Little main melody, extremely floating, verrrrry atmospheric, a lot of reverberation, no climaxes as such. Really has his own style.

Maybe that is the style of new stuff you like?

It's good u found something produced this decade that u do though!

So where can I buy that stuff?

Digital you can buy it on bandcamp and the Suntrip website... on cd; Suntrip website as well and I guess psyshop etc, although it will be sold out there very soon

Radi loving modern goa-trance!? Cool! :) We managed the unthinkable with Suntrip! :D :D

More serious... yes, the new album will be "darker" again, with loads of acid 303s and sinister sounds... Arcana is not for nothing considered as a classic and it is the only "new" goa album we released the last 3 years that will be sold out soon... That sais enough I think! He is becoming one of my all time favourite artists... let's hope this will blow your head away! :)

But first, Filteria, Cosmic Dimension, Nebula Meltdown, Ra,... :)

sound nice. especially the 303 bit :)

there's a cosmic dimension album forthcoming? good to hear, i'll have high expectations after the track on blacklight moments. but please don't remind me of ra, i'm impatient enough as it is :D