Best Etnica track?

Ormion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually it's brought up by people who want to brag about their 500e vinyl. Naming the hardest-to-get or the most obscure as a favourite is always a cool option. :P

(Well, it is good but not the best in my book...)

agree

the sample is a bit annoying to my ears, but the track is good but not the best as you said

in that case talking about rare tracks I prefer Tribute, and Mystical appearance, already mentioned here

This thread has shown me I need more Etnica in my collection! I'm sadly lacking, and sadly lacking knowledge of these songs.

After listening through everything listed here, I'd have to go with Trip Tonite (original).

maybe you should make another thread for etnica downtempo tracks :P

for downtempo my picks would be plastic and hell's kitchen

i really play hell's kitchen alot in my sets, it's some sort of a personal classic :P i like the dirty vibe

So many tracks, so many underrated gems; between Chemical Trance, Intense Visitation, Z Plane Sunrise, Moon Influence and Party Droid I think my all time favourite has to be Party Droid... The intensity is just unreal, it's the peak of Goa Trance, of Trance, of music!

Nothing, no need to insult, I just did not remember that Party Droid was allready posted.

Surely no-one expects you to remember every post in a topic that spans 4 pages.

It is not the best and that is probably why i overread the Party Droid posts, since when I look at the monitor I do not see what is on the screen at a glance, I have to read the text in order to notice if someone posted Party Droid or not.

Well, drats, my joke has been found out. Online sarcasm never works :'(

Oh, I see. Well for joke/trolling purpose it's a good idea to post something that's absurd but still in the realm of the believable. Like saying that your favourite Etnica track is Cities of the Future (Tiësto Remix), for example, or claiming to be a Bulgarian who is obsessed with motorways.

Oh, I see. Well for joke/trolling purpose it's a good idea to post something that's absurd but still in the realm of the believable. Like saying that your favourite Etnica track is Cities of the Future (Tiësto Remix), for example, or claiming to be a Bulgarian who is obsessed with motorways.

Lmao. Your a good mod. I don't think I have ever had anyone offer me trolling advice. It's quite possibly the best prevention method I have ever heard of. Well done.

I do enjoy Etnicas more recent album, Totemism. It has a very different feel, but I can't possibly pick a favorite.

HAHAHA man i just like it because its immediatley satisfying climaxes. I never said it was my favorite though. I just said it was different from the other albums ;)

I started with 1996 Astral Projection a few years ago to study musical culture. I wormed my way up through Man With No Name, Etnica, Xerox and Illumiation, Black and White, and other classics. Most of this was full-on, Goa, and progressive. Totemism was my first full-on album, so it is rather nostalgic. I love DJing with it for great climaxes.

Also it sounds just like cows and tractors. YEEHAW

Isnt Trip Tonite on Totenism? Ahah! So i dont have an isolated Arkansas opinion. ;)

After listening to Totenism for the first time in ages, I wouldnt nescearilly consider it full on. Out of curiosity, what would you classify it as?

Im glad I discovered this forum. People around where I live only care about brostep and grind-on-that-ass-yo hip-pop. I dont think I can take it any longer.

Anyone else out there really enjoying Blinded Moon? I LOVE the lead melody, textures and the 'Aliens' sample is so spot on :D Became one of my favorites of them for sure.

I started with 1996 Astral Projection a few years ago to study musical culture. I wormed my way up through Man With No Name, Etnica, Xerox and Illumiation, Black and White, and other classics. Most of this was full-on, Goa, and progressive. Totemism was my first full-on album, so it is rather nostalgic. I love DJing with it for great climaxes.

Also it sounds just like cows and tractors. YEEHAW

I can't say for Totemism, I didn't listen to this album. I will surely do it when I've some time !

I see you named Black and White...I didn't think I would find someone who know this psy-trance project on this forum ! I relly enjoy listening to their track...The best one from them is definitly 20 vor 7, both original and remixed one are excellent ! I don't know if you share this opinion !