New Dimension 5 album!

Today they announced on their Facebook page that a new album is in the making and will be coming soon! Oh man, I'm so thrilled about this, let's hope for another insta-classic!

Update, good news!

Kerry Palmer:

Hi Nikola,The album planned is called Trans-Addendum it is a double album one disc vinyl b-sides and exclusive tracks licensed to compilations and disc two is previously unreleased tracks created a while ago so all is in the transdimensional genre..in the meantime charlie graham and nick are working now on new material and I will be contributing from here in Taiwan its the original Dimension 5 line up so expect new material to be simular but more up to date technology this is ongoing and still in early stages Trans-Addendum has been in the pipeline for a while and post production just about finished..Hope this tells you what you need to know..I welcome any more questions love and lights bro...

totally awesome. the new album is going to be great in any case, but additionally i've wished for their old comp/vinyl tracks to be re-released for a long time. and additional unreleased material makes it even better. thanks for asking imba.

totally awesome. the new album is going to be great in any case, but additionally i've wished for their old comp/vinyl tracks to be re-released for a long time. and additional unreleased material makes it even better. thanks for asking imba.

Yes, i would like Temple of Chaos to be remastered and stronger :)

Great news indeed, its about time they unleash some of their unreleaseds from the time!

A special treat for Goatrance fans.

CD soon available in a limited 300-copies collector edition.

http://altar.bandcamp.com/album/blue-moon-u-k-sampler

1.DIMENSION 5 - Transformation (Original Unreleased Version) 06:20

2.DIMENSION 5 - Beyond The Stars (Original Unreleased Version) 05:32

3.DIMENSION 5 - Limitless Dimension (Original Unreleased Version) 05:15

4.CHI A.D. - Celestial 05:00

5.CHI A.D. - Biocandy 09:10

6.DIMENSION 5 - Bombed Out (Original Unreleased Version 04:56

... ooohhh! :D

Hmmm, I hope that the tracks on the actual release are mastered better than the free download Biocandy that's available now because it sounds like shit :S

Hmmm, I hope that the tracks on the actual release are mastered better than the free download Biocandy that's available now because it sounds like shit :S

Seriously, what is up with that o_O

Is that track lowpass-filtered to 1250 Hz? That's surely an odd version of the Biocandy I know...

(Kind of neat garage-mastered cassette effect, though. I almost like it.)