Insejn

What are you doing right now?

johnb820    158

I'm just hanging around the central library here in Buffalo, NY pinging domain names and smiling way too much. :)

Tsotsi    125
15 hours ago, johnb820 said:

I'm just hanging around the central library here in Buffalo, NY pinging domain names and smiling way too much. :)

You're in Buffalo? I was there 2 months ago for work. Best selection of dive bars I have ever seen. Great people around. Not a lot of work was done.

• Haha 1

johnb820    158

So once again I am just sitting here in the central library in downtown Buffalo contemplating my options. I managed to purchase a pair of headphones despite having little to no money so there's that going for me.

I really do begin to wonder what in god's name happened to the world. I am very lucky to be alive right now and yet I have so little left of my life. I don't know. I found a website that emulates a Linux environment with LMMS on it so I might fiddle with that or perhaps go get my bike repaired. Just another day living life in a sort of quasi twilight zone daze. At least I will know tonight will be a moon night almost guaranteed and that's always a good thing.

Did you know that over the late summer and early fall the moon was blocked out of view in North America and effectively hidden? The lack of moonlight caused the night sky to plunge into near total darkness and crops had their growth stunted. On a bus ride to Chicago, Illinois earlier this year I witnessed farmlands with 1 foot tall corn stalks in September.

Dolmot    161

Is there a moon in your window?