Crossing Mind - The Holographic Paradigm

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behold the cover!

Posted Image

I freaking love it, and so do the artist, what do you guys think?

Also a small update: remastering has finally started, there were some delays but everything is ok. As soon as i get the remastered music i will place samples online on DAT website and start to manufacture the promos, things will then lead to the actual release :).

Very nice, though the stroke on the text is a bit too much imo

Behold the cover!

Posted Image

Also a small update: remastering has finally started, there were some delays but everything is ok. As soon as i get the remastered music i will place samples online on DAT website and start to manufacture the promos, things will then lead to the actual release :).

AWESOME :) Nice cover Draeke :) and good luck for this released ! :)

yay! thanks for the positive feedback :)! i cant wait myself to have this in my hands retail, really!

Guest neurogen

Behold the cover!

Posted Image

WOW. 10/10

today remastering has been completed, artwork is still on the make but soon things will move hectically and i hope to have a proper release day ASAP! :)

I haven't listened yet to the final masters but i will try to make samples to put online soon! Cheers!

today remastering has been completed, artwork is still on the make but soon things will move hectically and i hope to have a proper release day ASAP! :)

I haven't listened yet to the final masters but i will try to make samples to put online soon! Cheers!

Great Draeke ! I cant wait :D!!!

Hello everyone!

1:30 min samples @ 192 kb/sec Online!!

Check : http://www.datrecords.it/

I figured out a way to install a mp3 player embed in the menu : ).

The pop-up version still doesn't work but u can listen without browsing more pages.

Enjoy!

The samples sound good, except "Terminal Fantasy" sounded kind of distorted to me. I tried to compare to the unmastered MP3, and while I can tell it has an overall gritty, dirty sound, I can't really decide if the distortion I hear in the mastered sample is present in the unmastered one. Anyone else notice this?

Hi Veracohr, I heard the original un-mastered wave from the artist and I can tell you the distortion is part of the original music and intended to be that way.

The point with the old un-mastered version is that the volume was low and all the synths were at the same level.

With the remaster Tim brought out all the tiny details that were a bit un-hearable the way the track was before. And also there is a huge improvement in volume but i can tell you the track sounds good : ). No distortion was added or volume pumped too high.

As always, I take a good listen with headphones before approving the mastering and I consult the artist himself too: so if we both agree tracks sounds OK we accept the mastering, otherwise I always ask Tim some small adjustments before finalizing the process. ;)

i did notice the samples are only 192k mp3's which basically means, the louder you play the samples the more the sound is deformed. Which could also contribute to what you heard from that specific track (while playing the sample ofcourse).

But i'm confident the final versions on the album will be as good as perfect :)

It came to my attention that a LAME mp3 crew called mLp is spreading a promo of crossing mind. The material of course is the mp3 i spread myself from year 2000-01, and not remastered. They simply assembled the tracks together in the order I chose for the album and grabbed the cover that I posted in this and other 40 forums and VOILA.. what a nice and proper release.. LOL. Guys, get a life. The remastered music sounds much different of course.

On other news I went through with many things with the release, shipped today the promos to Arabesque and pressing should start tomorrow so things are moving fast. I have no idea when Arabesque will give me a release date but I hope during July. Will let you know once I have more news :).

Regards!

On other news I went through with many things with the release, shipped today the promos to Arabesque and pressing should start tomorrow so things are moving fast. I have no idea when Arabesque will give me a release date but I hope during July. Will let you know once I have more news :).

Regards!

Excellent album!

:D