Artist Vs. Artist ~ Album Vs. Album ~ Label Vs. Label

psytones

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astrix. I don't know what IM makes now but it definitely isn't psy. The glamour of Classical has long since worn off. Astrix has still had some bangers.

Tryambaka Vs. Frozen Ghost.

Mdk

You guys forgot mdk's question.

Tryambaka vs Frozen Ghost? Tough one.

Frozen Ghost it is

bothfb have their moments... Guess 'Twin Sharkfins' makes the difference so will go for Buddhas.

Transwave...

Hypnorhythm or Helium?

"Hypnorhythm"

It is an absolutely immaculate full blown old school goa trance experience! Sounds dated, very simple, yet very powerful. Memorable leads, classic samples, dance floor friendly beats and more energy than you want to hear! Not as nearly as complete and neat as their sophmore album, but what the hell... It still gives many modern artists a run for their money!

Solar Fields

"Extended" vs. "Leaving Home"

"Hypnorhythm"

It is an absolutely immaculate full blown old school goa trance experience! Sounds dated, very simple, yet very powerful. Memorable leads, classic samples, dance floor friendly beats and more energy than you want to hear! Not as nearly as complete and neat as their sophmore album, but what the hell... It still gives many modern artists a run for their money!

Solar Fields

"Extended" vs. "Leaving Home"

Extended ftw though I really think Leaving Home is a fantastic release Extended just reaches deeper...

Secede Vs. Kettel

• 4 weeks later...

Sry to be offtopic but wouldn't it be better if the preffered answer is put against another label/album? Then we can see what ablum or label that will last the longest, and so get a more cohesive view of what albums or labels are prefered in general.

example:

Ultimae vs Chill Tribe

next poster:

Chill Tribe(prefered) vs Aleph Zero

Sry to be offtopic but wouldn't it be better if the preffered answer is put against another label/album? Then we can see what ablum or label that will last the longest, and so get a more cohesive view of what albums or labels are prefered in general.

example:

Ultimae vs Chill Tribe

next poster:

Chill Tribe(prefered) vs Aleph Zero

No, that simply doesn't work as we on this forum have such an eclectic taste - it's impossible (or let's say, undesired for many) to keep the discussion to a particular style of artists/labels. What's wrong with the present style anyway?

No, that simply doesn't work as we on this forum have such an eclectic taste - it's impossible (or let's say, undesired for many) to keep the discussion to a particular style of artists/labels. What's wrong with the present style anyway?

Nothing is wrong it was just a suggestion, I just instinctively thought it to be a better option.

hey Melaman, did you see the guy on page one who tried to do something similer?

Your idea isn't bad at all, and sort of makes it interesting,

Imo this thread works best in the plain way it's being played today,

:)

hey Melaman, did you see the guy on page one who tried to do something similer?

Your idea isn't bad at all, and sort of makes it interesting,

Imo this thread works best in the plain way it's being played today,

:)

Ofc I agree, but I thought it was not such a good suggestion to start a whole new thread about it.

Krussedull (banana boat!)

Witchcraft...which track you prefer:

Magic Frequencies or Whale?

Whale!

Filteria - Daze of our lives Vs Pleadians - I.F.O