Hitler really hates the new Infected Mushroom album

Ormion

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deeply agree with Hitler on this matter. Deeply.

Also, with the Eurovision remark.

Classical Mushroom is a musical masterpiece, in and out of the psy/goa scene.

The entire point of this topic is that we want another Classical Mushroom album, not more crap.

For every new album they release it's a new big step away from a new Classical Mushroom album, and the current progression of their music points towards the Eurovision Song Contest, sadly.

Simon Posford should start a new collaboration with Erez and save him from Duvdev. Then Posford and Erez could create amazing music together, and Raja Ram and Duvdev could create their own electronic rock band. It's a win-win-situation for everybody.

Simon Posford should start a new collaboration with Erez and save him from Duvdev. Then Posford and Erez could create amazing music together, and Raja Ram and Duvdev could create their own electronic rock band. It's a win-win-situation for everybody.

+1

:(

It is only a matter of time before IM decide to enter the Eurovision Song Contest, it's the next logical degradation of their music...

+100

And the saddest part is that they are gonna present themselves as psytrance group.

I heard from someone i talked to working with shiva shidapu back in the day that duvdev had actually prevented erez from playing sets with DJ Jörg and told him to focus on their new album (which then was Converting Vegetarians).

So, good luck trying to pry Erez away from that duo..

I heard from someone i talked to working with shiva shidapu back in the day that duvdev had actually prevented erez from playing sets with DJ Jörg and told him to focus on their new album (which then was Converting Vegetarians).

So, good luck trying to pry Erez away from that duo..

Understandable as Duvdev has everything to lose and Erez everything to win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e401xjoHJJ8

Ok this is a bit off topic and self promoting, but we didn't have a fun thread since the dinosaurs cover contest.

I hope you like it and I really-really hope no one gets offended with it. It' just comedy! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's awesome... Just can't figure out if they make fun of the Israeli fullon or make fun of the people talking about how Infected "sold out".

Understandable as Duvdev has everything to lose and Erez everything to win.

Maybe not.

I think I see what's going on. The electric guitars are literally deafening out erez' synths - i've noticed this in the youtube videoes i've been able to see through.. he's rendered redundant. yet he's kept there.. hmm.

"jews acting like niggers"

:lol:

I think it's worse. I think they are trying to act like rockstars. Well, not sure about Erez, indeed he doesn't seem to enjoy the live stages.. perhaps there is still a chance?

LE: You know, I've been wondering for a while now. Is Erez aware that some people 'got' the CM album? Is he aware that there are people who deeply enjoy it, and really wish to hear more music like that?

Because, after pulling an album like that, the only reason I can think of why he changed directions, is perhaps because he thought people didn't appreciate it fully. I am quite confident that CM required a *massive* amount of work on the technical level (let alone the creative part); but perhaps he thought it wasn't worth it, given the public reception? (I am personally aware of only a couple other people, besides me, who really like that album; most people seem not to like it much)

Well, if that's the case, I really wish there was a way of letting him know that there are people out there who really appreciated it, and have their fingers crossed hoping that one day another album like that will appear.. Is there such a way?

I'm pretty sure that's not the case.

Read the interviews on their site... they want to be rock-stars.

Look at the youtube videos: massive crows jumping up and down at the move of Duvdev's hand.

They want that, they want to try new paths as they proclaim. They like it. I guess.

Forget about another Classical Mushroom man. They themselves admit not really being part of the psytrance-crowd anymore.

Look at the youtube videos: massive crows jumping up and down at the move of Duvdev's hand.

They want that, they want to try new paths as they proclaim. They like it. I guess.

Frankly, I've never seen Erez very enthusiastic on his nowadays live performances.. as opposed to Duvdev cheesy rock star energy.

And, once again, I need to stress my belief that the mind who produced Classical Mushroom is not one who would take pleasure in such cheap things.

Maybe Duvdev is blackmailing Erez. :ph34r:

holy craperoni

i really really really (did i say really already?) don't understand why nobody is giving duvdev some singing lessons.. he is a disgrace for all musicians and performers. He would be laughed at at a 'make me a star' contest (or what ever these things are called lately)... he is pathetic..

LOOOOOOOOOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Made my day completely! Awesome really!

and also: Erez will come back, just have patience. Even if it takes 5-10 years from now.

and also: Erez will come back, just have patience. Even if it takes 5-10 years from now.

I hope so.

He's really a musical genius, he doesn't deserve this gangsta psy. :(

Even if he doesn't want to return to psytrance at least he should move to some other electronic style. Not that crap.