The birthdays of Suntrip & Psynews

Colin OOOD

It's my birthday, indeed. Thanks all.

Little game:

Until yesterday my age was a prime number,

My birth year can be divided by 3 once,

I'm under 40, but I was grown up when psynews started.

Hence my age is ???

It makes me think that psynews will turn 10 next January !!!

And Suntrip turned 5 last week...I mean, the company creation, the 5th bday of our first release is in november

>> What could we imagine to celebrate all that?? hmm??? Ideas are welcome.

Congratulations Mars, I hope you had a good celebration (or will have a good celebration this weekend, whatever...). :) Thanks to your post I just noticed how damn old Psynews and even Suntrip allready are, unbelieveabe... :unsure:

You just turned 38?

Ideas for celebration: half psynews artists, half suntrip artists ... BIG party! That wasn't too hard... ;)

Nope, that would mean I was born in 1971, which is dividable by 3 twice (3x3x219)...

Ideas for celebration: half psynews artists, half suntrip artists ... BIG party! That wasn't too hard... ;)

Ok so a big party. Doable but in Belgium.

Any artists you'd like to see (besides Filteria and Afgin, they came twice this year) ???

Suggestions are welcome.

To be honest I don't have a clue which psynews artists we have nut OOOD comes to mind. With a nice old-school set maybe?! :wub: :wub:

Oh, or as planned years ago for the psynews meeting that never took place: EP!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok so a big party. Doable but in Belgium.

Any artists you'd like to see (besides Filteria and Afgin, they came twice this year) ???

Suggestions are welcome.

OOOD?

Tamlin?

Jikkentekki? Although he probably lives a little bit too far away....

Not that much into goa myself, so for suggestions besides selfpromotion you'd better ask other people.

Snapinho & Supergroover would like to come for sure (in style if you want to), and I'm sure we can organize a competetion so people can win a 'meet and greet' with these phenomenal artists.

:P