worst project names and cd titles

ritual om

well this one can't be topped:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sbc/sbc1cd005.html

Wtf was that like made by a 10 year old or something?

6. Dong in a bong

7. Jesus vs. Shitler

If he expects someone to buy this, :lol:

I think you guys are not quite understanding the point here... Not only is this hillarious even without hearing the music first, but once the tunes kick in - literary everything falls in place. This was my first psy trance blind buy since... I don't remember.

It's funny, in a ridiculous way, and doesn't pretend to be anything else. Just great. I love it!

Analog Pussy is a shit name, and they also do a good line in horrendous album covers.

They made some of the most atrocious music I have ever heard. In fact, I think that after hearing Analog Pussy I started to develop a sudden interest for happy hardcore or sumthin'...

EDIT: Shiva Shidapu, and anything related to that name, part of that name, and syllable of that name is plain idiotic.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Analog Pussy is a shit name, and they also do a good line in horrendous album covers.

lol yep I forgot about them ;)

other than that yes I agree that all those oldscool names involving celestial objects (Astral Projection, Total Eclipse, Pleiadians, Sirius Isness, Cosmosis, etc) seem kindof corny today, but they sounded so cool back then... funny how times change ;)

HujaBoy

Ferbyboys

Paranormal Attack - well doesn't sound that bad, but when used narcasisticly in i think was "Be With You" on the Phenomenon album, i just can't stand it.

"Purple Turban"

Black And White

All names that ends in -boys imo makes it look retardet...

Where's great names like Nissimyani? Fatali? etc.

The music was bad as well

They made some of the most atrocious music I have ever heard.

Don't think I've actually heard them, since I assumed they would be shit when I saw their covers. Yet more evidence that one can indeed judge a book by its cover.

Ace Ventura

Freq

BLT (Bacon Lettuce Tomato wtf?)

Astral Projection (great music, did heaps for the scene, such a lame name)

Children of Paradise

Total Eclipse

just to name a few really bad ones...

Darkpsy is funny as, if you met the guy and know he is just taking the piss out of people like Pavel who can't expand their minds beyond progressive house.

Hi Mike.

Ace Ventura

Freq

BLT (Bacon Lettuce Tomato wtf?)

Astral Projection (great music, did heaps for the scene, such a lame name)

Children of Paradise

Total Eclipse

just to name a few really bad ones...

Darkpsy is funny as, if you met the guy and know he is just taking the piss out of people like Pavel who can't expand their minds beyond progressive house.

I'd like you to expand your ban time and practice your stupidity elsewhere. Since when do I listen to Progressive House? Weren't you the one who praised Tribal Vision and their music? I think you should get your ears checked.h

The Journey Man Project. What a silly name of a user. Or soldierovdoom. And there I was, thinking that English was your native language. Pathetic Aussy hillbilly.

I don't usually venture into feuds and arguments with other forum members, but this Mike guy ought to get a guinea pig, pick roses for his aunt, spit shine shoes or find a hobby of some sort...

I find it hard to believe he likes this forum THAT much he actually comes back ban after ban after ban.

fluffymushi isn't a project name, rather a lack-of-a-project name :D

i have to admit, I would buy a CD with that title or project name... I just tried to mock you :( sowwy!

I don't usually venture into feuds and arguments with other forum members, but this Mike guy ought to get a guinea pig, pick roses for his aunt, spit shine shoes or find a hobby of some sort...

I find it hard to believe he likes this forum THAT much he actually comes back ban after ban after ban.

we found another way, baning him.

What about ishq? How do you even pronounce that?

"Ishq means "love" in Persian and Hindi, or is a word used by such past masters as Rumi to express love of the divine and the ecstatic love of the Sufi, or lover of God and all God's creation."

i think it's an awesome name, suits the music as well :)

What for?

Complaining Thread....

For being a banned member coming back to a forum. Mike D is not welcome on this forum anymore. Moderators choice. (And his as well) Childish.

Don't think I've actually heard them, since I assumed they would be shit when I saw their covers. Yet more evidence that one can indeed judge a book by its cover.

Actually Analog Pussy had some great tracks back in the old school era like Flow and Galactic Intercore, but to be honest I haven't listened many other tracks by them.

No, I found more of the names mentioned here as cheesy or uninspired. Bad name for me is something extremelly cheesy like Ferbyboys :lol: Awful.

I also dislike the initial names, especially when you don't know what they're standing for.

Like:

BLT

DMT

DMMT

DMV

DNI

ECT

EOX

LPC

MIT

TAS and many more.

Complaining Thread....

I'm not complaining, just asking.

For being a banned member coming back to a forum.

I didn't realise he was banned - I thought he had just asked for his account to be deletarghed. My mistake.

I also dislike the initial names, especially when you don't know what they're standing for.

Like:

BLT

DMT

BLT is a meal consisting of Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato. :P

DMT is a drug, short of DiMethylTryptamine, awesome psychedelic drug. :D

"Ishq means "love" in Persian and Hindi, or is a word used by such past masters as Rumi to express love of the divine and the ecstatic love of the Sufi, or lover of God and all God's creation."

i think it's an awesome name, suits the music as well :)

I never knew that but it's as beautiful as his music :D

I say it in my head as ishk, is that how to pronounce it?

Xerox. why name your project after a company that makes photocopiers?

Maybe he copies everyone else's music :ph34r: