why am I the only person here who listens oldschool psytrance?

radi6404

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, when I am going to type what I am listening in the music thread I hardly ever see posts of anyone listening oldschool psytrance. where are the true goa trance lowers, The people who stil listen to the classic, I am not teling here anyone should listen to the classics all time but except me and Abasio I can´t remember seeing anyone posting that he is listening some classic goa tune, this is a goa trance forum and I really miss the atmosphere and spirit of goa trance here, I am feeling like in an universal techno forum because people are listening to anythign here, but almost not to trance, if I check for example who listens hallucinogen, the infinity project, voodoo people or whatever similar I always find posts by my and a few posts by other users, I must say that it´s very strange for a psychedelic trance forum, I also never see anyone posting newschool tracks.

maybe you should start your own forum which banishes anything that isn't oldschool.

Radi, you've got the worst music taste...like ever.

If I compare Radi's musical tastes to most other teenagers I know then it's actually one of the best :ph34r:

Oldschool psytrance is pretty cool you know! Sure his taste is a little limited but I think it's light years ahead of most teeny bopper boyband loving teenagers that plague this planet!

If I compare Radi's musical tastes to most other teenagers I know then it's actually one of the best :ph34r:

Oldschool psytrance is pretty cool you know! Sure his taste is a little limited but I think it's light years ahead of most teeny bopper boyband loving teenagers that plague this planet!

I concur.

Though, I was being sarcastic in my previous post ;)

I would do anything to get to a goa trance party... really!

Yeah I felt the same way, organised a party myself. :) Not a bad achievement thinking I had zero money or contacts when I got the idea :-P the pa gear along with the building burned a few days later thou!

I listen to Goa too!!!!! Goa>>>>Psy. Oh sure, there are some great Psy albums that can be compared to Goa like Talpa - The Art of Being Non but overall IMHO Goa simply wins.