Psyshop or Saikosounds?

sammyhkhan

Saikosounds every time

they have japanese :D

good service & excellent choice

psyshop is very bad. they sent me CD case only & wouldn't replace. I never shop from psyshop again <_<

I like both the same. When I cant find or buy a cd from one, I go to the other. I check Psyshop first to get quick samples. I'll go to Saiko to see if the song/release is consistent throughout and the release is worth getting since I can play more of it. I like Saiko's search features more. I live in NY and Psyshop arrives probably a day or 2 faster(not a prob for me) and is slightly cheaper on shipping. Saiko gets releases Psyshop wont. I also like how Saiko mentions the date a new cd should arrive.

As others have mentioned...I really love Beatspace too! They have cds that have long been outta stock anywhere else. one reason I fear mentioning them, incase you buy the last cd I want ;p haha!

Ordered at psyshop last Thursday and the package arrived on Monday. That's the quickest delivery to Israel, for me at least.

Can't say a bad word about saiko, though :) All orders from them went perfect.

is it just me or will beatspace not load? :(

make sure you type in the WWW before it. thats the only time it will work for me. I never type the W's on other sites ;p

Nah, same thing happened on my end...

phew

Work fine for me... try again!

:unsure:

make sure you type in the WWW before it. thats the only time it will work for me. I never type the W's on other sites ;p

ah! cheers! Weird, I usually type www before everything too. must have forgot this time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: works now :)

• 2 weeks later...

For me it's neither Psyshop nor Saikosounds!

I don't like Psyshop because they only have payment via credit card or via ridiculously high COD fees thatI'm unable to pay ... last time I wanted to order a CD there the COD would have been more than the CD costs!

Saikosounds is a good shop with good selection, but I can't order from them as well because I ain't got a credit card and because bank transfer fees to their account in the UK are so high I nearly exploded as I had to pay that last time! That is not Saiko's fault, I know, but still, can't do that anymore, too expensive.

But there's one shop left: Wirikuta! Wirikuta is in my own country and accepts COD! And because they are in my country the shipping costs and the COD fees are both low (well, "low" is relative with 6 Euros something, but they are the lowest fees of them ALL and if I order more items the costs spread, so it's ok!). And Wirikuta gets most relevant new releases ... so: Wirikuta for me, this way I'm as happy as I can be (hey, that's a verse!) :)

• 5 months later...

How much shipping want Saikosounds for one CD to europe?

Psyshop accept PayPal too for some time.

I hope Wirikuta will do it soon too, because they accept creditcart (which I not have) and COD (which is very expensive).

I ordered from Beatspace the 17th December bcs Psyshop was out of stock on those particular cd's. I haven't got them yet and I know there has been holidays but the 16th I ordered from Native State (america) and those cd's arrived like a week ago, I don't think I will be ordering from Beatspace if not really necessary. For me Psyshop is always a good bet. I noticed now psyshop is a little more expensive but they are very reliable and have an extremely fast delivery. My fastest to Sweden was only 2 days one time..

psyshop delivers more quickly if you live in the US

but saiko has more variety and they give you longer samples

saiko seems to be out of stock more

i usually go with psyshop due to faster delivery

saiko if i cant find it at psyshop

if not saiko then amazon

I order at Wirikuta. Wirikuta and nothing else.

Once I did a Saikosounds order. Paid a horribly high fee for transfering money onto their UK bank account. Terrible memories. Will never do it again. Ever.

Wirikuta is in my country and thus offers C.O.D. for a low fee (for me B) ), what do I want more?

:)

Im from denmark, right next to germany, so i have always used psyshop... Have 2 days delivery time from there, if i order monday morning i have the cd's wedensday afternoon in my mailbox... And never any problems with them either..

Plus, i like the layout in the webshop better in psyshop....

What are your experiences with these two outlets?

Psyshop is by far better.

Orders have been accurate for me since 2000, only one mess up but they messed up and sent me a disc which happened to be a highlighted classic old psynews version.

Even during the slip up "rolf" contacted me almost within the same day and was a pleasure to talk to. prices are reasonable and shipping is always fast.

saikosounds are pimps to but they just dont have it together like psyshop. if you like your cd delivery to be regimented with precision psyshop is the way to go.

I have only ever used psyshop (around 70 CDs)

They are cheap, under half the price of regular CDs here in norway if you go to a standard store.

Not that any record stores here have anything other than pure mainstream stuff anyways though.

I have never had 1 single problem with psyshop, and the CDs arrive extremely fast, think 4 days until i had the CDs in my hand was the slowest.

I once ordered some CDs early in a morning and had them in my mail box THE NEXT DAY!

I have also bought something from japan on ebay once and had it in my hands under 48 hours after i won the auction though :o (postal stamp said it originated from Nippon, so it did indeed come from japan)