Schlabbaduerst Rekkords

rino

I'll admit it, the Schlabbaduerst 007 compilation is by far my favorite release of 2005, and that is cool, awesome, sensational, all of that and more, but what bothers me is that I have no clue whatsoever on when is the new installation coming? If it is in fact coming. I mean the last one impressed me so much I can hardly explain (and I don't believe I still haven't posted a review for that release), but it dropped almost a year and a half ago.

Since there is no information on their website about forthcoming releases, actually, there haven't been any updates on their web site since the last V.A. came out... Does anyone know what are D Dave and his demented partners in crime up to lately?

I copped Ka Sol's album on Suntrip last year, but I gotta admit to like his sound much, much more under the Schlabbaduerst label! Simply put, I want more. I need more. I hope the label hasn't gone under. If there is a single label in the past 3-4 years which doesn't deserve bankrupcy, then it is Schlabbaduerst Rekkords!!!

• 4 weeks later...

* also waiting for the info * :unsure::rolleyes:

Greetings fellow trancers, fans, freaks, retards, wankers, spankers and prankers!

Its not often that I hang out on this forum any more, not really related to the scene much. Buddhas havent made a new track in a year and Ka-SoL is doing a little but it ends in ideas and not completed tracks.

Its kind of that you come to a limit when you have made the same kind of music over and over, you run out of ideas. And personally I am really happy with some of the tracks we have produced over the years. There were some ideas I always wanted to create and after actually having done that rather perfectly there is no point in going on making copies of those tracks. Im personally thinking of Demonoizer, Master of Deception and Orebro Freak Factory (which already are kind of similar) as the quintessence of what I ever wanted to create. And almost every single sound and note in those tracks are exactly as I want them so...its done.

What one has to do at this point is to create something new, or remix stuff, or produce others. I have indeed been experimenting with other kinds of music, mainly slow industrial electronic body music mixed with trance and techno elements. But thats not Schlab and not Buddhas.

As of Schlab 8 and 9, its doubtful that they will ever be released as intended. We have some material and some unfinished tracks that we could release, but not as full compilations. :/

I am also thinking of publishing all unreleased tracks just somewhere on the web for everyone to download. Its better that people hear the music than its gathering fragmentation on my hard drive or dust on the DAT tapes.

So if anyone have some web space and/or would like to make a download portal for this, let me know!

Let the freak flag fly!

What one has to do at this point is to create something new, or remix stuff, or produce others. I have indeed been experimenting with other kinds of music, mainly slow industrial electronic body music mixed with trance and techno elements. But thats not Schlab and not Buddhas.

As of Schlab 8 and 9, its doubtful that they will ever be released as intended. We have some material and some unfinished tracks that we could release, but not as full compilations. :/

/me wanna hear the downtempo industrialish side of Completely Operational & more stuff of corpse..

I am also thinking of publishing all unreleased tracks just somewhere on the web for everyone to download. Its better that people hear the music than its gathering fragmentation on my hard drive or dust on the DAT tapes.

..waiting for the unreleased schlab/buddhas at least 5 years @ the limbo central..remember the discography section on the buddhas site?? chamber music for the fucked up..

UPLOAD u damn prankster..upload :D

Greetings fellow trancers, fans, freaks, retards, wankers, spankers and prankers!

Its not often that I hang out on this forum any more, not really related to the scene much. Buddhas havent made a new track in a year and Ka-SoL is doing a little but it ends in ideas and not completed tracks.

Its kind of that you come to a limit when you have made the same kind of music over and over, you run out of ideas. And personally I am really happy with some of the tracks we have produced over the years. There were some ideas I always wanted to create and after actually having done that rather perfectly there is no point in going on making copies of those tracks. Im personally thinking of Demonoizer, Master of Deception and Orebro Freak Factory (which already are kind of similar) as the quintessence of what I ever wanted to create. And almost every single sound and note in those tracks are exactly as I want them so...its done.

So if anyone have some web space and/or would like to make a download portal for this, let me know!

Let the freak flag fly!

:o:unsure::huh:

Ugh ! Dave, I mean... argh !

I understand running out of ideas but it is blasphemous to pause the entire Schlab production. :P

And, yes, do publish unreleased tracks at least, there are heaps of people that simply long for your further auditive inputs.

GET US MORE FREAKED ! And as you've put in your signature, stop making sense and release any tracks ! :lol:

Just got the 1, 2, 4 and 5 in today after a nice trade with ringo, hope to complete the series soon, it's a bummer they 've stopped but on the other hand i have respect for their choice to not go on and on with an 'finished' project... (as how they see it themselfs)

things in live just have a beginning and an end...

I would be interested in hearing that even if it's not Schlab / Buddhas ..

As for the unreleased stuff.. Yeah, great idea & RSPCT for your willing to upload them and share them with the crowd... We are waiting... :)

Aaaaw crap... David, I was going to send you one of my tracks for the cheesy morning compilation... Lulle really liked it (he said it was the best "morning" track he'd heard in years!) so I had a bit of hope that it might see a Schlab release. (EDIT: But I personally don't think it's the ultimate morning track or anything, but Lulles excitement over the track got me thinking it might be worthy of a release at least).

But it's not meant to be, I guess. Although I suppose I can keep it as my secret DJ weapon =)

:( The end of an era... Sad news, but you explained it in a good way Dave. And hey, we'll always have those trax already released... ;)

Indeed, an end of a wonderful era. Everythin I have from the Schlabb guys is in constant rotation in my CD player.

Oh well, thank you for all the great moments your music has offered me, and the best of luck with whatever you chose to do in future! Respect!

Most of Schlabbs stuff isn't really my cup of tea but I was really curious about the morning trance album. Too bad it won't get released. But offering the tracks for downlading would be very great! Please keep us updated if this happens!

Most of Schlabbs stuff isn't really my cup of tea but I was really curious about the morning trance album. Too bad it won't get released. But offering the tracks for downlading would be very great! Please keep us updated if this happens!

I think Schlab 2 (don't know for sure, it was the one with the white cover) was morning stuff too, maybe check that out.

Awww stop being so fucking melodramatic! :P

Its not exactly the end of an era, quite contrary there will be loads of unreleased tracks out there for you soon, only not released in the cd album format. :P Got at least 3 nice offers now and will take a closer look at what can be done during next week.

And I havent said we will never make any new music, we probably will. Even tho it may not be recognisable as Schlab. Whatever that is. :P

Can upload the industrial downtempo shit too, and it would be cool to get midi-files and samples from you for remixing. BTW, I am gonna work on remixing a heavy metal band soon. :P

We're all drama queens... :P

But we're entitled to. The demise of Schlabb is like finding out that that Beverly Hills 90210 was taken off the air. It left a huge, gaping void in our lives.

So, please let us sob for a while. We'll come around though. Right people?

Anyway, the public free release of the previously unreleased stuff is great news. Please let us now when that project materializes. Thanks and best of luck D-D-D-Dave! ;)

Its not exactly the end of an era, quite contrary there will be loads of unreleased tracks out there for you soon, only not released in the cd album format.

And I havent said we will never make any new music, we probably will. Even tho it may not be recognisable as Schlab. Whatever that is. :P

Can upload the industrial downtempo shit too, and it would be cool to get midi-files and samples from you for remixing. BTW, I am gonna work on remixing a heavy metal band soon. :P

Whatever you do, I'll just have to give it a listen, especially the heavy metal band remixing- sounds challenging to say the least!

Guest Rezwalker

and thanx for all the nice tracks and especially Domestic Bliss!! :)

+1

A truly masterpiece :D

And i feel very lucky because i had a chance to hear this track live in Athens from BOTFB ( i think 1998 or 1999 not sure) =)

+1

A truly masterpiece :D

And i feel very lucky because i had a chance to hear this track live in Athens from BOTFB ( i think 1998 or 1999 not sure) =)

Athens rocked everytime we were there. Think we fucked you up quite nicely down there. :) Was mental.