YOUR RESISTANCE

Ale

It's easy, nobody forces you to listen to it. So look for something you like, there is tons of other music outhere... It's like saying I hate lettuce, I hate lettuce and still cooking it instead of going out to eat a pizza. :rolleyes:

It's easy, nobody forces you to listen to it. So look for something you like, there is tons of other music outhere... It's like saying I hate lettuce, I hate lettuce and still cooking it instead of going out to eat a pizza. :rolleyes:

You cook lettuce?? :blink:

You cook lettuce?? :blink:

You can use it to make soup? Or maybe I've picked the wrong word. But you get the picture... ;)

You can use it to make soup? Or maybe I've picked the wrong word. But you get the picture... ;)

Never heard of lettuce soup.. perhaps you meant cabbage? Chinese fried cabbage with ginger and stuff is pretty tasty (boiled cabbage is disgusting though)

I CAN'T HEAR TODAYS PSYTRANCE MORE THAN 30 SECONDS!

How about Prometheous's second album? Those samples are longer than 30 seconds. Also I read your great words over Robot-O-Chan. Surely there are several albums that you won't want to jump out of a window over. 2007 will hopefully be less weak (to put it nicely) year than 2006. It seems much good work released in 2004 so it seems that next potential wave would be at least 2 years later.

Looks like full-on has taken its first psychological casualty.

Hahaha. :)

I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING WITHOUT CAPITALS BECAUSE I'M TOO STUPID TO FIND MY CAPS LOCK KEY

lol. I don't know why I thought that was funny initially. Both that and the lettuce, wtf. ;)

I admit, I too haven't invested much in Psy in 2006. Just coz something doesn't suck doesn't require me to spend $18 on it. Save your money for the few great ones is my current moto. They last longer and I dislike regretting implulsive buying in retrospect.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

At least when your only act of resistance is whining in an internet forum. ;)

For the weak of mind perhaps, for others a way of life.

engrish...? Well some might say it weak not evolving your taste :P

but I dont really care.... but would find it emensly boring listening to same shit all the time (radi-stylee!) not saying u r doing that charlie since I dont know if u do ;)