To all the fullon lovers

Lost Buddha

hello everyone , i found this somewhere and i find it very interesting...

Posted Image

651067[/snapback]

Apsoluetly fucking AWESOME, kill the killarghs and don´t allow them to aktually destroy our planet and our soundsystems with that awful music and killargh basslines. Lost buddha, i am happy to see that you also don´t lke this awful music, to poor that every good artist wents fullon and produces awful shit.

Funny to think that people who don't listen to dance music would find it absolutely impossible to tell the difference between most goa and most fullon.

651084[/snapback]

indeed.. when i started listinening to goa i didn't see a big difference full on and goa-trance..

full-on is bad most of time, but it is not bad because it is full on.. there is lots of goacrap too <_<

what people call full on, seems to be the stuff that people think is shit. and the rest seems to be psytrance, even if it sounds full on! :) or? dont even reply, I just had a philosophical moment, and I know what i just said doesnt make sense :)

I love all music that is good, no matter what genre! :D

fullon guys please dont feel offended , its only a joke (and very well made i must say!)  ;) maybe this new kind of merchandising will put skazi in a corner heh.

651153[/snapback]

"Fullon guys" ... what are you then, a "goatrance guy"? For gods sake, stop putting everyone into little boxes. Just because I like some fullon, doesn't make me a "fullon guy" - we are actually a lot of people who appreciate more than just one particular style of music.

i got nothing against the fullon guys or the goaguys, i'm pretty switzerland about the whole thing. What i seem to be missing from the cartoon above is some kind of punch-line, joke, purpose... something that makes me go..."aahhh, so THAT"s why the have a cartoon robot in there..." you know... :)

to poor that every good artist wents fullon and produces awful shit.

651077[/snapback]

You mean every shit producer from the past now produces full-on. Yes, thats correct

The good projects from the past are not making full-on today (the older and favorite son of goa trance)

The shitty projects are the ones making full-on nowadays

By the way, I always giggle when someone say that full-on is cheesy and goa trance is not

You can dislike one or another, but they are both cheesy. It's part of goa trance charm, happy cheesy melodies. "Uueee we are on acid!"

" hey, lets open our arms and dance to the sun!"

You guys are cheesy by nature, thats alright. Does not make a music bad because of it ( I like A-HA for ex), but its a fundamental part of it

Your legs are made of cheese

the spreading of HATE towards fullon is getting rather stale...

I don't really understand why some people focus so much energy on styles/genres they don't even like...

fullon guys please dont feel offended , its only a joke (and very well made i must say!)  ;) maybe this new kind of merchandising will put skazi in a corner heh.

651153[/snapback]

People that like only one style are the ones that should feel offended. Especially those that like a style that has been dead for many years already. Something is fundamentally wrong with them. Jesus, i bet you like your bread green.

i got nothing against the fullon guys or the goaguys, i'm pretty switzerland about the whole thing. What i seem to be missing from the cartoon above is some kind of punch-line, joke, purpose...  something that makes me go..."aahhh, so THAT"s why the have a cartoon robot in there..." you know...  :)

651189[/snapback]

Yes, like that stupid Vegetal album with "controversial" opinions and shit. Wow, so you hate America now where's the music? Same as here.

By the way, I always giggle when someone say that full-on is cheesy and goa trance is not

You can dislike one or another, but they are both cheesy. It's part of goa trance charm, happy cheesy melodies. "Uueee we are on acid!"

You guys are cheesy by nature, thats alright. Does not make a music bad because of it ( I like A-HA for ex), but its a fundamental part of it

651200[/snapback]

Yea :lol::lol::lol:

the spreading of HATE towards fullon is getting rather stale...

I don't really understand why some people focus so much energy on styles/genres they don't even like...

651210[/snapback]

Exactly

i got nothing against the fullon guys or the goaguys, i'm pretty switzerland about the whole thing. What i seem to be missing from the cartoon above is some kind of punch-line, joke, purpose...  something that makes me go..."aahhh, so THAT"s why the have a cartoon robot in there..." you know...  :)

651189[/snapback]

Same here, I mean I also like laughing about stuff I like (like full-on) or even about myself but where's the fun part in that comic? OMG, goa is better than full-on, soooo funny! :blink:

651200[/snapback]

hmm i don't agree.. off course there is cheesy goatrance and full on which isn't cheesy.. but the soudns of full on and melodies make it sound more cheesy imo

What a heated topic for a joke

the same people who used to post anti skazi threads almost every day are now the electronic knights of moral and defending diversity of musical taste.

make a joke about goa trance any day and i'll laugh with it.

it's a joke people

and this is psynews

now laugh or be banned <_<

Why don't we take out our shirts, big pants girls, and dont worry about Full on?

Are we still on it? I thought this music changed fast. In terms of one or two years eveything changes...But anyways, I think we should concern about the commercial and synthetic music state of mind. Progressive is ful of them as well, the problem is not in full-on itself, but the lack of ideas in every psytrance genre. That is what makes exausting in the end

Putting back goa trance on the place where full on is now won't make it any better, in fact it should demostrate a bit of retrogress

We need new and better ideas