Suntrip Records Presents: Twist Dreams!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anoebis, now that Chaos Unlimited have closed shop, where can we look for UK sales?  I'm hoping to see this comp on Juno at least. :)

The last couple of years have been good for psytrance releases, not least because of Suntrip.  I'm looking forward to this compilation very much!

622243[/snapback]

Arabesque is the distributor, which means it will be available from:

Amazon.co.uk

Psyshop

Saiko Sounds

Beatspace

Discobole

+ most likely

Juno

Play.com

Talpa, Khetzal, Ra and Filteria!!

and i'm very curious to the Afgin track!! his songs here on psynews were very good, i even pm'ed anoebis to release his work :)

and he did so i'm looking forward to his track and off course to the whole labum since suntrip didn't release a single bad track until now!

Hi dear Suntrippers,

We are proud to present you our next release (already number 6!) :) It will be a compilation covering all styles of todays melodic goa trance! It will be a mix of known and unknown artists from allover the world... I hope you are ready to discover them... :) 

Here is the final tracklist :

01 Cosmic Silence - Psy Spirit (8:00) [138 bpm]

02 Aerosis - Contorsion (9:04) [144 bpm]

03 Red Gravity - Momentary 29 (7:26) [143 bpm]

04 Talpa - Till We Meet Again (7:53) [143 bpm]

05 Merr0w - Utopian Society (7:56) [146 bpm]

06 KhetzaL - TranceFuzion (8:33) [143 bpm]

07 Filteria presents K.O.B - Weight of Oblivion (feat. Klara Steiner) (7:07) [144 bpm]

08 Afgin - Dimensional (8:48) [135 bpm]

09 Ra - Gates of Tiphareth (6:06) [112 bpm]

The release date will be in the beginning of january because we want to take our time for promotion and nov/dec is traditionally a very busy period for all print factories!

Soon we will update you with more info about the cover etc!

For the ones that will come to the Twisted Label Party, expect flyers of this release already! :) And the ones that want to know what to expect from us in the future...

Ra album will see the daylight in spring 2007, so you'll all have a great album for the summer! :)

Joske/Fabien

Posted Image

621762[/snapback]

I like the cover, I look forward to the tracks, but I think Twist Dreams sounds Engrish :(

:unsure:

not necessarily: Twist Dreams, twist as a verb prompting you to twist ... yours [or others'??]dreams

:unsure:

622819[/snapback]

still sounds Engrish to me.... "We twist dreams" or whatever makes sense, just "Twist Dreams" sounds weird, and engrish... Twist Dreams! however is driffrent, but still also sounds wrong... im sorry, I cant help that I dont like the name of the VA... I like everythnig else, and that is what counts no?! :D

Looks good... I wish you all the best with this compilation.

Didn't know that Synogen is Aerosis but Tempestuous G, what artists are you ? :D

New tracks by Khetzal, Filteria and Ra... sounds yummy.  B)

621962[/snapback]

Tempestuous G

B)

Congrats everyone on this release, I can't wait to hear samples!

:D

This is actually a play on words :

Sweet Dreams >> Twist Dreams....get it ?

I found it during Transwave's live act in Paris a few weeks ago.

I thought the play was obvious. Seems not.

SO is it really too Engrish ?

Could a real anglosaxon tell us about it ?

This is actually a play on words :

Sweet Dreams >> Twist Dreams....get it ?

I found it during Transwave's live act in Paris a few weeks ago.

I thought the play was obvious. Seems not.

SO is it really too Engrish ?

Could a real anglosaxon tell us about it ?

622881[/snapback]

Twisted Dreams makes the most sense but is also the most cliche.

Twist Dreams is not fluid english, the word that describes Dream is an Adjective (Twisted is an adjective) but if Twist is seen as a verb it could work...a little...;)

Other words that mean Twist that could work betterare: curtesy of http://thesaurus.reference.com/

Contorting Dreams (hehe track two is called Contorsion, it exactly means "twist")

Tangled Dreams

Spinning Dreams

Twirling Dreams

Snarling Dreams

Genuflected Dreams

Unfortunately all those sound like track names.

Twist Dreams is fine, this isn't a big deal :)

Actually if you blow out the title - V/A - Twist Dreams....

it would be "Various Artists Twist Dreams" and then it makes perfect sense! And I actually like the title even more now :P

still sounds Engrish to me.... "We twist dreams" or whatever makes sense, just "Twist Dreams" sounds weird, and engrish... Twist Dreams! however is driffrent, but still also sounds wrong... im sorry, I cant help that I dont like the name of the VA... I like everythnig else, and that is what counts no?! :D

622828[/snapback]

Euhm, speaking of engrish... :P:D

Twisted Dreams makes the most sense but is also the most cliche.

Twist Dreams is not fluid english, the word that describes Dream is an Adjective (Twisted is an adjective)  but if Twist is seen as a verb it could work...a little...;)[/b] And I actually like the title even more now :P

623248[/snapback]

I like Twisting Dreams or Dream Twists. Twisted Dreams is kind of lame and cliche sounding IMO, like I heard it before. Which title sounds best and is relative to the theme, thoughts, feelings of the song. :)

For the record: DREAM TWISTS and TWISTING DREAMS sound interesting and definitely more proper sounding, no problem!

DREAM TWISTS ... TWISTING DREAMS ... DREAM WEAVER ... WEAVING DREAMS and DREAM SCAPES are profound and intriguing. Just imagine... it doesn't have to say Twist-anything. Put whatever works and sounds great!