Artists that getting better and better

Ormion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space tribe, compare his albums :Time stretch (2003) and Thru the looking glass (2005).

598128[/snapback]

First I heard of space tribe was on black rhino. The track Ultraviolet catastrophe was absolutely amazing :D I never heard anything since that was that good :(

Electrypnose

597024[/snapback]

Agree!

Tegma: been around for years & still innovating (& improving) their sound !!

597252[/snapback]

Hell yes!!

I did'nt even like their albume 002: Avant.Garde, found it very boring! And this Around The World In 80 Minutes :o:)

For me artists like Procs, Quasar and Darango is also doing very well, and have had a performance curve going upwards :D

Infected Mushroom of course!

597035[/snapback]

:blink: this just doesnt make sense ;) But I guess some people must like what they do nowadays but I am just not one of them!!!

Infected Mushroom of course!

597035[/snapback]

:blink:  this just doesnt make sense  ;) But I guess some people must like what they do nowadays but I am just not one of them!!!

598933[/snapback]

I don't mind IMs new stuff (apart from the vocals) but they definately haven't gotten better!

:blink:  this just doesnt make sense  ;) But I guess some people must like what they do nowadays but I am just not one of them!!!

598933[/snapback]

hahaha, maybe I was being sarcastic? I truly despise IM's new style... :P

Btw, how can you say the Misted Muppet has gotten better? He has only released one album, hasn't he?

hahaha, maybe I was being sarcastic? I truly despise IM's new style...  :P

Btw, how can you say the Misted Muppet has gotten better? He has only released one album, hasn't he?

598989[/snapback]

Hehe yeah but some people actually like their new stuff and the hellish vocals thats what really makes me wonder :lol:

Btw was'nt me who said Misted Muppet has gotten better ;) I havent heard any of their released tracks since Vibraspirit 11, but that is freakin' nice track though! IMO! So maybe they are getting better ?!!

:lol:  :lol:  Sorry my friend, I can't agree with all the artists you have mentionned! Juno Reactor have chosen a cinematic direction which seems to be out the trance genre now, Shakta becomes very experimental and less melodic with his last albums (it depends of course how you interprete this kind of evolution) and MWNN lost his originality through his last tracks (good bye the magical/classical Martin Freeland's leads).  :)

597082[/snapback]

Sorry back :)

Juno Reactor has gotten infinetly better at production itself, has a *lot* more original content and substance than most other out there now. If "cinematic" means "cool, vision-inducing, picturesque, elating and hypnotic" then you're right...

Shaktas first albums are flat and lacks depth and spirit - and doesn't make any of my limbs move at all. With "Feed the flame" that changed instantly, and the phunk finally joined the show.

MWNN - has it ever been original...? Really? I mean seriously, MWNN pretty much just sums up what had been done before, but does it with such grace and finesse and without all kinds of excessive dooads. Straight and to the point. And no tracks from him are more to the point than Axis Flip and Cocoon. Well okay, the remix of Bony Incus...

And to that other guy I don't remember who was. No I'm not on drugs. :)

-A

Well talking about evloution of upcoming artists i must say:Allaby is going wild lately,Zen mechanics as well have done some great steps,Kino oko (exbigwigz) just for caming back on track and being innovative,All the far east freaks,the mexicans as well doing fine (Tron,MexicanTranceMafia,Ecliptic,Xibalba)

Many artists getting better day by day considering the hours they spend on their studios,but what really make me glad are the young,upcoming artists that been working so hard to reach a high level,and as more and more people worldwide are getting into producing the quality standart levels will rise...

The more people you have the harder it will be for someone to reach the top