God Save The Machine

Charlie

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

well he did quite a few collaborations on Unusual Suspects II :)

523150[/snapback]

No, he has produced Stretch Tastic with Tristan before Bubble'n Tweak.

might be the big racist riots back in Australia late last year, but using a countries flag just makes me feel like the people behind it must have some kinda weird nationalist pride thing which often contains some form of racism...

523006[/snapback]

Dude....... what.

:rolleyes:

I got it today: http://www.discogs.com/release/681371

And after the first listen, I can safely say, that this is the best TIP.World release since The Secret Of The Thirteen Crystal Skulls... Fucking awesome!  :)  :)

523638[/snapback]

I ordered it on Saturday so that's music to my ears (pardon the pun). Can't wait for it to arrive.

Alright, I had to spend a couple of hours in a car today - with the only company being a big ass car stereo with God Save The Machine blasting on it... And I can SAFELY say, that this is THE BEST fucking compilation I've heard all year - if not, in years...

Every single track is RIPPING - bursting with psychedelia... Faaaaark! It's awesome! B)

/DP

Alright, I had to spend a couple of hours in a car today - with the only company being a big ass car stereo with God Save The Machine blasting on it... And I can SAFELY say, that this is THE BEST fucking compilation I've heard all year - if not, in years...

Every single track is RIPPING - bursting with psychedelia... Faaaaark! It's awesome!  B)

/DP

523815[/snapback]

But is it any good? :P

yes, there are some great 97/98 (pre full-on/minimal) styled psytrance songs on this compilation, but it doesn't get close to the real thing yet... track 4 comes quite close... needs more listens but it ain't worth the hype imo

Guest Rezwalker

i hear it twice till now... imo this is the best cd of the year! :o reminds me the old good stuff from Flying rhino.. thanx a lot TIP :)

well i'm the only one in this thread who didn't overhype it... i feel so alone... :unsure:

I shall be getting it soon, but like some people have said the front cover does not appeal to me in any way, even thou I do come from the UK lol, but at the end of the day, who gives a crap about the front cover? its all about the music...... :rolleyes:

It's a nice release for sure! ;) but as always.. people should take note that DP's enthousiasm can be a bit out of line ! (no offence dude.. but you're really really positive when reviewing most of the time, even when a cd is a bit mediocre imo ;) )

So, yeah.. good stuff but i've heard better the last couple of years.

It's a nice release for sure! ;) but as always.. people should take note that DP's enthousiasm can be a bit out of line ! (no offence dude.. but you're really really positive when reviewing most of the time, even when a cd is a bit mediocre imo ;) )

So, yeah.. good stuff but i've heard better the last couple of years.

524791[/snapback]

Hehe. Yeah, he tends to do that.