New releases you are dreaming

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello to all my co-members of this forum! I don't know if this topic was in the past written, but perhaps your dreams have made some evolutions since that time. So, I want to ask you which future (possible or impossible) releases you are dreaming all the time?

For example, personnaly, I'm dreaming, as many people know, about a second Ra album like "Sirius", a Shakta release with the same vibe like "Silicon Trip", a second Astral Projection's album like "Another World" with the same ambience and atmosphere, a second Khetzal killer stuff like "Corolle", and why not a "Third Phaze" Dimension 5 cd with the collaboration of Chi-a.d. !!! :rolleyes:

You know, sometimes it's funny good to dream, more when the dream has no limit! :D:D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see the U.X project come togheter and make some tunes,same goes for Slide,Darshan,Green nuns...,Quirk and Slinky wizard. :) but like the topis says its only dreams......wich i doubt ever will come true.

mmmm...let me see..

im dreaming another great Astral projection album,

another Vibrasphere, Protoculture, Silicon Sound, California Sunshine, Ticon, Son Kite, Aes Dana, Carbon Based Lifeforms, H.U.V.A Network, and many many more albums...

I think im dreaming too much!!! :D:D:D

By the way...The new albums of :

# Sonic Cube : Filter

# Vaishiyas : Flexible

# Filteria : Heliopolis

# Greed : Greeds Temptation

and the new compilations :

# Joyride (candyfllip)

# Hibernation (iboga)

# G-Spot Compiled By Dj Huda G (domo)

# Inception-Compiled By Brisker And Magitman (groove control)

# Mythos Productions 2006-Compiled By DJ Tsunamix (spliff) <not so dreaming but is good)

"Are verry verry DREAMING (or Real)"

Dont u think???

Cheers :blink:

A new old-school Hallucinogen album of course!! Then an Infected Mushroom album in the style of Classical Mushroom. A full lenght Infernal Machine album. a second Hallucinogen In Dub album by Ott. A new RA or Dimension 5album (not an ambient one) would also be great.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, Tatsu, you're right! How can I have forgotten a second Hallucinogen cd like "Twisted"! Simon Posford should make it soon a reality, if he wants to save his label, because it seems that Twisted records is apparently (maybe I'm totally wrong) near the end..

mmmm...let me see..

im dreaming another great Astral projection album,

another Vibrasphere, Protoculture, Silicon Sound, California Sunshine, Ticon, Son Kite, Aes Dana, Carbon Based Lifeforms, H.U.V.A Network, and many many more albums...

I think im dreaming too much!!! :D  :D  :D

446020[/snapback]

I'm with you on the Vibrasphere one ... and on the Son Kite one ... and of course on the Carbon Based Lifeforms one!

AND THE GREAT NEWS: A NEW CARBON BASED LIFEFORMS ALBUM WILL COME IN SEPTEMBER! (really, look on their site!) :)

I'm with you on the Vibrasphere one ... and on the Son Kite one ... and of course on the Carbon Based Lifeforms one!

AND THE GREAT NEWS: A NEW CARBON BASED LIFEFORMS ALBUM WILL COME IN SEPTEMBER! (really, look on their site!) :)

446121[/snapback]

Yeah i know RTP! I'm waiting for that album...Carbon based lifeforms is one of my favourite projects!!!

Generaly all ultimae records releases are best!!!

Cheers! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I hope that Astral Projection's Open Society album will not be a nightmare, but after The Ten album...! About the 4th transwave album, I'm also pessimist because of the inevitable full-on beats...

But we will see...

a similar thread happened at this link, in case you wanna take a look.

i'm waiting for new albums of:

O.O.O.D. (will be released soon, this spring they said)

Protoculture

Prometheus

Fractal Glider

Ka Sol

Elysium (maybe soon as well)

Talpa

etc etc etc :)

I hope that Astral Projection's Open Society album will not be a nightmare, but after The Ten album...! About the 4th transwave album, I'm also pessimist because of the inevitable full-on beats...

But we will see...

446150[/snapback]

Me too :D

Astral projection are gods, and they dont disapoind us!!! I HOPE SO......

impossible releases? aww .. too many to mention. just one example or two:

- i'd like Deedrah to release a track on a compilation, the Reload track style.

- i'd like Blue Planet Corporation to release some tracks, one to be the Alidade style, and one track the Blue Pill style.

oh dear! :rolleyes:

impossible releases? aww .. too many to mention. just one example or two:

- i'd like Deedrah to release a track on a compilation, the Reload track style.

- i'd like Blue Planet Corporation to release some tracks, one to be the Alidade style, and one track the Blue Pill style.

oh dear!  :rolleyes:

446160[/snapback]

Me too, an album like Blue planet would be...... (yes impossible :huh: )

Otherwise, of course Dimension 5, i think they could not disappoint me, and Darshan. Someone on this forum said there will be a new Darshan album :o is it true? any info?

i would like to see SectorD release an album (or at least another track), i'm waiting on Silent horror which looks good, new Bohissatva coming soon, and Tsabeat... and pretty much anything on the gi'iwa release pipe... uhh and tetrameth and worm food and wierd walker... :)