Etnica vs Pleiadians vs Crop Circles

Ormion

Well from etnica i only have the sharp album and its FANTASTIC imo!

Crop circles and pleiadians i failed to find available albums,so i cant tell if they are good...

Still searching for I.F.O...... :angry:

440922[/snapback]

sharp is nothing like the old material. (and I mean this in a negative way)

they've gone so bad. :(

CC, as Pleiadians usually has a bad bass line IMO and were one of the pioneers for that newschool sound. Older work is not bad, but newer... CC is always good, no bad track. Even "pentagone", while dark, is good to me.

440683[/snapback]

pentagone is one excellently good track B)

Crap Circles are rather bad.

Etnica isn't interesting.

Pleiadians is mediocre. So them it is.

440724[/snapback]

listen dude, its ok that you dont like them, but at least learn how to spell them :rolleyes:

I loved both the pleiadian's albums, not actually listened to much crop circles (didn't know it was the same team) and a lot of etnica stuff is quite bad. so....

PLEIADIANS

441892[/snapback]

abasio, Crop Circles has also the members from Lotus Omega making

the CC enterprise a six person collaboration.

Definitely Pleiadians. Etnica has released way too much mediocre and straight out bad stuff to even be in contention. The Pleiadians name should not be used again, they'll just ruin its reputation with the shitty full-on they make nowadays.

442472[/snapback]

I don't want to disappoint you but they used the Pleiadians name quite a few time since the Family of light album, even recently :

V.A. Phase III in May 2005

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/etn/etn1cd015.html

V.A. Ibiza 10am in April 2005

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/har/har1cd004.html

V.A. Explorer in November 2005

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/etn/etn1cd016.html

Asteroids and Space odyssey aren't bad IMO, I would even say that Asteroids is good, but the remix of 7 Days is boring.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have bought this summer the Phase III compilation and I can say you that space odyssey is a boring track like Asteroid and the entire compilation. Only the filteria track feat P.A.N. gives something interesting to listen.

I don't want to disappoint you but they used the Pleiadians name quite a few time since the Family of light album, even recently :

443041[/snapback]

Yeah, I know. My point was they should stop before they ruin the name. The stuff released after Family Of Light has all been sub-par IMO.