Lost Buddha album?

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Has someone info about Lost Buddha? There is a long time we don't have seen him at this forum. I only know that he has made a live gigs at the spiritual trance party in Belgium with Khetzal, but after this, any info about him. For me, this artist is very talentuous and has perfectly refound the "lost spirit" of goatrance. His tunes are really unbelievable, magical, a very good definition of goa music, I want to say. But only one of his tracks has been released (on Aspara compilation)... Have Suntrip records planed any Lost Buddha album in a near future?

It would be so good... :)

There is no Lost Buddha album planned at the moment... He was very busy lately so he didn't create so much new music... but his new live act in Belgium 1.5 week ago kicked ass!

So he may have a new track on a future Suntrip compilation... But no album... Soon we'll tell you all more about the Suntrip plans for the future, some interesting thing are planned, héhé :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Whouahhhhhhh! It will be a fantastic dream, man! Imagine : Ra (Christer Borge-Lunde), Chi-a.d. (Dave Young), and why not the Dimension 5 crew (Kerry Palmer, Graham Franklin,...) on suntrip records!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suntrip will be a big and a "Dream Team" label! Surely a goa ressurection for all the goa fans!

Whouahhhhhhh! It will be a fantastic dream, man! Imagine : Ra (Christer Borge-Lunde), Chi-a.d. (Dave Young), and why not the Dimension 5 crew (Kerry Palmer, Graham Franklin,...) on suntrip records!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suntrip will be a big and a "Dream Team" label! Surely a goa ressurection for all the goa fans!

440334[/snapback]

that's a little too much guys... :) Chi-ad is not really creating new music except for 1-2 tracks that has been created lately... About Ra... we'll see :lol: D5 will not create music anymore that's 100% sure also

Guest Cosmogenesis

You're right, Anoebis :D Too much dreaming! But sometimes, it's good to dream a little, and suntrip is the first and maybe the only label who can make oldschool goa fans to dream. Although you have eliminated the possibility of a return of D5 or Chi-a.d. in goa production, it seems you have opened a door for a RA's come back. And only this, it will be very but very very fantastic :):)

Hope to see this dream becoming a reality!

in goa production, it seems you have opened a door for a RA's come back. And only this, it will be very but very very fantastic  :)  :)

Hope to see this dream becoming a reality!

440364[/snapback]

Well ... I don't want to spoil your dream, but I would be careful with such prognoses. It's like saying an athlete will win a gold medal at the olympic games and then he makes a mistake and is out ... know what I mean? Don't dream too much :P

Okay, let's not be so negative. I'd very much appreciate it myself if RA came back to making music ... I like RAs music very much, for me it's some of the best concerning oldschool...

And about Lost Buddha ... didn't he call himself Amiabha Buddha later? Or has he switched back to his old name? Or is that a completely other guy?

Guest Cosmogenesis

This is Amithaba and no Amiaba or Amitaba Buddha. In fact, Lost Buddha was his second name after Transphinx. Then he has changed Lost Buddha for Amithaba Buddha, and for the second time, choose Lost Buddha again!

I have never heard a transphinx track, and I'm very curious to know if under this name, his style was the same as his recent tracks. Has someone listened a transphinx tune?

There is no Lost Buddha album planned at the moment... He was very busy lately so he didn't create so much new music... but his new live act in Belgium 1.5 week ago kicked ass!

So he may have a new track on a future Suntrip compilation... But no album... Soon we'll tell you all more about the Suntrip plans for the future, some interesting thing are planned, héhé :)

440239[/snapback]

When talking about future comps by Suntrip, what are you guys up to these days? I know, new Filteria and I still need to buy the Khetzal album. But still, WE WANT MORE! ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

hello fellow lost buddha fans , i have the pleasure to say im thinking about the album , but maybe for 2007... until then im looking foward to release another song in the suntrip compilation.

keep up with the good spirit  :)

502578[/snapback]

An album for 2007??!!! Whooooooowwww! What a big info! Can't wait to listen the first Lost Buddha album after so many years!! If someone deserves to have a release album, it's certainly you! I still can't understand what are waiting the suntrip dirigeants for producing it?!!

But, in the meantime, I understand they are certainly busy with their upcoming releases. However, I really hope that, after the Ra album, it will be your turn to release your own album. :)

By the way, have Suntrip really planned any compilation before the Ra album?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...