V/A - The Kilarghs Vol.1

Psynews Records is happy to announce their first full lenght compilation showcasing the most talented and innovative artists from underground of the underground. All tracks are 100% unreleased, that promise to kill all dance floors around the world.

Posted Image

tracklist:

1. Al3x - The linux jihaad

2. NHJOHYENNRO - my beat goes liek thiz (GMS rmx)

3. Mars - Respect my authoritah!

6. stalker - Misunderstood relationship

4. OD vs. Majoony - The flat incident (terror rmx)

5. RAH - My first kick

7. Feathers - i ate your pie, bitch

8. Moni - I finnish boys

9. Pavel - gone with the wind (uni Rmx)

10. Prio Alea - Pics or STFU!

11. Ale - Pure Techno (this is not goa RMX)

Out on sale in all major internet webshops December 15th!

the debut album of NHJOHYENNRO is on the pipeline

so you can expect that one by next year.

Boom shiva!

oh, interesting compilation ..

the cover is a bit sucky, the quality of the image lacks, but it's ok i guess, it's not very eye-disturbing.

i listened to the samples and i must say this is a promising cd!

tracks 2, 4, 9, 11 will be totally killargh on the dance floor i'm sure.

i know a few of the artists in the track list, and they're perfectionists, so i have no doubt they worked hard on this one and i'm expecting nothing but killargh quality here.

i recommend it! check it out!

oh, and good luck to the new label on the market, Psynews Records! i hope you will please us with nothing but killargh music :D

Boom Shankar!

Nice comp! But you got the second track name wrong! It should be:

2. NHJOHYENNRO - me biit gos liek thiz (GMS rmx)

Very killer compilation, keep up the good work man. Haven't heard the tracks but all from you is killer. Boom boom man!

Im actually very pissed that our track Gay Satanic Hippies feat. MC Assmann "Finding the Virgins" (Psychotic Date Rape Killargh Mix) is no included.

Its because Psynews Recs is only for Pussys, you bitches just cant handle real music over 170bpm with real killarghh basslines.

382205[/snapback]

The Gay Satanic Ass rape mix is a 73:45 release. ranging from 176 -> 212bpm. so they couldnt fit it on, but it gets its own cd and should be released soon.

11 unreleased dancefloor bombs! Total chaotic nuclear damage on every single life threatening track! Be warned - 1, 7 and 9 are complete BOMBS and will DESTROY you, or at least render your ears completely useless. Let the terrorizing begin!

:P

Thanks for the support guys, we are supper hyped about the release and it is sure not to dissapoint, as every one knows we are commited to delivering the highest standards of technical production here, no fillers!

Where's my track?

Dmtree - I pity the fool (Vegan Power rmx)

a twisted monstah insane madness pure brain destruction.

:ph34r:

381975[/snapback]

Im actually very pissed that our track Gay Satanic Hippies feat. MC Assmann "Finding the Virgins" (Psychotic Date Rape Killargh Mix) is no included.

Its because Psynews Recs is only for Pussys, you bitches just cant handle real music over 170bpm with real killarghh basslines.

382205[/snapback]

guys we already talked about this, it's coming on vol.2, you keep practicing yeah... ;)

11 unreleased dancefloor bombs! Total chaotic nuclear damage on every single life threatening track! Be warned - 1, 7 and 9 are complete BOMBS and will DESTROY you, or at least render your ears completely useless. Let the terrorizing begin!

382292[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol: thats a great ad for the cd!

11 unreleased, spine shattering full-on killers. Guaranteed suicide. Total psycho-delic bloodbath. Absoulte Aural Sodomy. The insane acid riffs will flay the skin from your body. The Basslines will pulverize your body into a limp carcass and the crazy melodies will have you sicking your internal organs out onto the dancefloor.

Bass. Pain and then, Death.

An absolute must-have.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  thats a great ad for the cd!

11 unreleased, spine shattering full-on killers. Guaranteed suicide. Total psycho-delic bloodbath. Absoulte Aural Sodomy. The insane acid riffs will flay the skin from your body. The Basslines will pulverize your body into a limp carcass and the crazy melodies will have you sicking your internal organs out onto the dancefloor.

An absolute must-have.

382357[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol: u my friend are insane!!!

382292[/snapback]

An absolute must-have.

382357[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really quality compilation in deed and even though I don't like full on that much, this is a must have ! There are detailed structures right here, many songs go perfectly with the regular full on flow and some of them tend to go entirely mad ! This is really compilation for all cyber freaks, none of you would get dissapointed wheter you are full on, proggy, minimal or psy lover....

A MUST !

12/10