Best Oldschoolers...

seraph

I like all of the artists I mentioned but I made the poll since we all like to play and see the statistics...hehe...choose your THE ONE...:rolleyes:

After a lot of thinking between Astral Projection, Pleiadians/Etnica, Transwave, Chi-A.D. Dimesnion 5 and Hallucinogen, I choose Pleiaidians/Etnica cause of best melodic cyber psy music they made and number of albums and singles that were almost all top notch...

I know I am the torturer but it is cute to see who will win here...since tastes vary so much...:)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the hardest vote

one moment i think of green nuns remembering how i go crazy surfing on their acid lines, the other moment i remember in depth trips i made on etnica, then comes old cosmosis and the glorius moments on howling at the moon, or sudden revelations on spores from outer space... and hallucinogen how can i miss him he introduced me to the scene and still carries on making great music, and astral and and and.... :huh::blink::o

I also like nearly all the artists in the poll but my vote still goes to Hallucinogen.

Best Oldschoolers..., I know it's hard to choose one but...

ask me in 10 years :)

could be Astral Projection, Transwave, KoxBox or Juno Reactor.

it's hard to vote..

i am in the KoxBoxy mood now so my vote will got to them.

Hallucinogen.

I think in an objective view this is the most talented psy-artist ever with a unique sound.

Alot of goatrance artist have a known goatrance sound but some have their own specific sound and hallucinogen is the most remarkable imo. He morphs his melodies into stories like nobody else.

really hard one...

i have listened to enough albums, but there are many more i would like to listen to...

i voted for MFG but could have equally voted for chi-a.d or the green nuns or cosmosis or cydonia or shakta or pleiadians/etnica...

btw , i really like Elysium Monzoon album which i listened to recently : )

Heh, I know it is hard, but it is good to see who will win here, I also don't have any doubts about Pleiadians/Etnica... :)

314951[/snapback]

same thought they will winn off course :rolleyes:

Hmmm...hard choice between TIP and Eat Static for me....

Ohh...neither of them is in the poll...WTF?

Well then...it's a hard choice between Kox Box and Juno Reactor...I'll go for Kox Box.

315446[/snapback]

many of you guys choose koxbox... I never listenend to koxbox that much...

can you recommend his best album please :)

Hmmm...hard choice between TIP and Eat Static for me....

Ohh...neither of them is in the poll...WTF?

315446[/snapback]

:o

You are rrrright !

Crazy dopey brain !

;)

MFG for me without a.n.y. doubt... It are the only ones that managed to create an album in every style, still insanely psychedelic... In fact I know no weak tracks of them... But this is all personal taste of course :)