What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

nice one you seem to be going back and buying a lot of classics, how you liking the fractal glider album?

That was my first discogs purchase. Unfortunately it wasn't the best. I ordered (and paid) for 8 items and I only got 6 after 40 days.

Parasite is one of my dreams come true albums since I always wanted to buy it. I gave it a quick spin yesterday and sounds great. Actually all 6 of them sound awesome.

:lol: ain't that always true?!!

but congrats non the less ;)

Hah I thought it would be endless, but honestly, what I'm starting to seek after now is the rarities(Ree.k. etc.) along with just a few more (10-20) classics which are relatively easy to get. I hope, at least.

What does this mean?

This

Posted Image

That was my first discogs purchase. Unfortunately it wasn't the best. I ordered (and paid) for 8 items and I only got 6 after 40 days.

Sorry, but I warned you about the guy. :/

Parasite is one of my dreams come true albums since I always wanted to buy it. I gave it a quick spin yesterday and sounds great. Actually all 6 of them sound awesome.

bummer dude but i guess you were warned, never mind that fractal glider is worth it alone!

its due for another spin actually been years!

thanks for that, them parasites prob been lonely in the racks!

reminds me about his fraud album to, don't think it ever got released but is amazing. except quality not to good

dat has to get onto it for sure

fed have you heard it?

Maybe I missed it, but who did you buy from?!

I have never had CDs missing when buying on discogs, but I have gotten re-presses instead of originals.

Maybe I missed it, but who did you buy from?!

I have never had CDs missing when buying on discogs, but I have gotten re-presses instead of originals.

Neptunwave. He has 99% positive feedback from 2600 ratings, who would know?

Anyway he just told me that he will refund me for those 2 cds.