What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Talpa - The Art Of Being Non

Total Eclipse - Violent Relaxation

Various Artists - The Mystery Of The Yeti / The Infinity Project - Mystical Experiences

Its gooona be a nice week ............................, Booooooom ,

Just got my Ra 9th from psyshop today what an awesome piece of Music it is.

:drama:

The covers really do look amazing!

What's the music like? :)

The top one (Emanuele Errante - Humus) is (from one listen only) is sort of warm, and a bit melancholic at times, ambient (beatless) with and organic feel to it (use of cello like sounds or what ever it is)... Very floaty :)

the second one (Juxta Phona & offthesky - !Escape Kit!) is very weird music (I like it a lot) sort of "glichy psychedelic electro jazz on the slow side" (not like regular electro jazz though). Very unique release!

The top one (Emanuele Errante - Humus) is (from one listen only) is sort of warm, and a bit melancholic at times, ambient (beatless) with and organic feel to it (use of cello like sounds or what ever it is)... Very floaty :)

the second one (Juxta Phona & offthesky - !Escape Kit!) is very weird music (I like it a lot) sort of "glichy psychedelic electro jazz on the slow side" (not like regular electro jazz though). Very unique release!

I checked the second one and it is indeed very special.

I really like most of the tracks, just the last three are a bit too dark/fragmented. But that's just the first listen. I'll have to check the samples at least once more, because the sounds are wonderful.

Today... almost forgot about them

Sensient - Blue Neevus (:posford:)

Tegma - Encoded / Decoded

VA - The World Of Goa Trance

So, you got Sensient, huh :clapping: You know, after ordering one copy from discogs I checked the seller. He had another copy I also ordered (5 euros!). I intended it for you but I'm sure Psymas will appreciate it. Now if only the order would arrive ... NOW :pissed:

Oh and these last days I got

Evan Bartholomew - Secret Entries Into Darkness

Emanuelle Errante - Humus

Growing Flame Records - Various - The Well Of Enchanted Sounds

Trold - Time Of Illusion :)

Kagdila Records - Various - Dark Fairytale Story <_<

All good ... except that Kagdila. wtf ...

So, you got Sensient, huh :clapping: You know, after ordering one copy from discogs I checked the seller. He had another copy I also ordered (5 euros!). I intended it for you but I'm sure Psymas will appreciate it. Now if only the order would arrive ... NOW :pissed:

Oh and these last days I got

Evan Bartholomew - Secret Entries Into Darkness

Emanuelle Errante - Humus

Growing Flame Records - Various - The Well Of Enchanted Sounds

Trold - Time Of Illusion :)

Kagdila Records - Various - Dark Fairytale Story <_<

All good ... except that Kagdila. wtf ...

Ahh sorry I didn't realize u ended up ordering an extra, but pretty sure Psymas will like it ;)

So the Dark Fairytales were no good?! :( I hope it was cheap!!!

Ahh sorry I didn't realize u ended up ordering an extra, but pretty sure Psymas will like it ;)

So the Dark Fairytales were no good?! :( I hope it was cheap!!!

No worries. That extra Sensient is heading for my vault to come out in years' time when its' awesomeness has elevated it to stardom ... and cash :D or something :drama:

Can't remember what I paid for the Kagdila cd. Too much in any case. It's like ... I dunno. Gabber-trance on speed. :ph34r:

for 5€!!!! :posford: :posford:

Posted Image

Tracklisting:

1 Man With No Name - Paint A Picture (6:13)

2 The Deviant - Mururoa My Love (12:48)

3 Total Eclipse - 1002nd Night (7:19)

4 Witchcraft - Whale (7:47)

5 Hallucinogen - Alpha Centauri (9:23)

6 Laughing Buddha - Andromeda (8:22)

7 Astral Projection - Enlightened Evolution (8:04)

8 Prana - Primal Orbit (9:35)

Looking forward to hearing what u feel about this one... was about to buy it but had last moment doubts!!

Well as every shop has it labeled as Ishq I was expecting something quite earthy but it is really spacey. Only listened to it once so far & I had an excruciating headache when I did. Focusing on it though gave me some sort of relief so I liked it a lot. Spacey & lush. Looking forward to exploring it more soon. More thoughts then.