Posted Image

Solar Fields - Reflective Frequencies

Posted Image

Mystical Sun - Primordial Atmospheres

Posted Image

Mystical Sun - Energy mind Consciousness

Posted Image

Bluetech - Phoenix Rising

:posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford:

Samples & downloads in my brain always sound SHITE!!!! It's like I haven't paid for it so what's the point.

This is an expensive brain disease I have got here :wank:

Yeah it is...I always feel like a hard copy feels, and sounds better, but as promotion material for putting out a review, it doesn't really matter IMO. Btw, the Primordial Atmospheres, you got it? It's great must be a reissue since it's available again. It's really awesome to be made in 94...

Yeah it is...I always feel like a hard copy feels, and sounds better, but as promotion material for putting out a review, it doesn't really matter IMO. Btw, the Primordial Atmospheres, you got it? It's great must be a reissue since it's available again. It's really awesome to be made in 94...

Aye :ph34r:

I haven't got Primordial Atmospheres, is it in Saiko? (don't need to reply to that actually I can look for myself :P) Want that and the new one in my december order. It will be my last big order of the year so I want it to be good. Kaya Project is going in there too :D

you're an addict !!!! you need medical treatment :ph34r:

What???? :pissed: How dare you insult my asshole! I'm going to overreact & have a big hissy fit :angry: :angry: :angry:

J/K :P

Oh it was a joke! I see it now :P

TRANSWAVE - Backfire

CELL - Phonic peace

:rolleyes:

Where did you buy that cell cd?

(and who the hell are you on psychedelic... A Belgian guy with good taste in music... We must know eachother :P)

My catch of the day

SFX - Rainbirds (for 1€ :D)

well, it has been quite unavailable at psyshop for some time.... :-(

so I tried my luck at discogs...and found myself a copy, brand new and at a reasonable price as well...no € 1,00 however.... hehe....but I am glad I have my own original copy now cause it is an exceptional album imo...the Transwave album as well although it is back in stock at psyshop as well...

(I will take that as a compliment :rolleyes: .... ... been following the psy-goa-whatever scene since 1995...pure as a music lover....by the way, I have my eye on the Sundrops compilation as well...is it any good? ... ... we do need to get to know each other better.... hahaha .... ... )

:drama:

Where did you buy that cell cd?

(and who the hell are you on psychedelic... A Belgian guy with good taste in music... We must know eachother :P)

My catch of the day

SFX - Rainbirds (for 1€ :D)