Kai-Q

X-scream

Bought from this guy a while ago and everything went smooth, nicely packaged CD as well :)

But! The condition of the CD wasn't very good, one track had major problems playing and got stuck at one place. On the other hand I can't remember any promises about the condition of the CD so it's really my own fault.

An advice would be to ask about the condition of the item you're buying, and I'm not specifically mentioning Kai-Q... regardless of who's selling of course. Just a general piece of advice.

anyway, I'd buy from this guy again though.. friendly contact and fast delivery!

B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kai-Q

Bought from this guy a while ago and everything went smooth, nicely packaged CD as well :)

But! The condition of the CD wasn't very good, one track had major problems playing and got stuck at one place. On the other hand I can't remember any promises about the condition of the CD so it's really my own fault.

An advice would be to ask about the condition of the item you're buying, and I'm not specifically mentioning Kai-Q... regardless of who's selling of course. Just a general piece of advice.

anyway, I'd buy from this guy again though.. friendly contact and fast delivery!

B)

252664[/snapback]

You told me over PM that you have with the CD "Man with no Name - Teleportation" problems. Now I remembered that I sold you this CD and I remembered that the CD was in very good conditions (good few little marks). I bought a second copy from this CD, new, sealed and I wanted to made some MP3 files. But I got the same trouble with the Tracks 6 Infernal Machine - The Loin King (MWNN Remix) & 7 Man With No Name - Sly-Ed (Original Mix). That made me angry.

I can't play the CD in my PC (DVD/CD-ROM Drive), but I can play it on my Hi-Fi stereosystem and this system is over 12 years old, that is very odd. I think it is a produceing failure. I ask Dragonfly Records about it, but they never answered me. :(

Sorry X-scream for that, but I can unfortunately also do nothing for it. :(

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest antic

My first trade with Kai went through just perfect. We had a fast and precise communication, the CD arrived quickly, well packedand in a good condition!

I recommend him 100% as a trader and I'm looking forward for future deals :)

Guest antic

2nd deal with Kai finished! This time I bought a great old-school Matsuri CD from him - everything, as usual, went smoothly. Great communication, fast delivery, CD in excelent condition :)

Thanks! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest antic

Yet another trade with Kai - fast, smooth, perfect! I got the CD in very good shape & properly packed. One of the best guys here :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had my first trade with Kai a while ago and everything turned out fine. Got some nice oldschool goodies from him in perfect condition. Communication was smooth all the way (well, it's always easier to communicate in ones mothertongue). Recommended trader :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I Had a perfect trade with kai.

Everything went smooth,package got here fast,the cds were

well packed and in perfect condition.

im realy happy,from a to z everything went perfect.

whould love to trade with this guy in the future.