What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

i'm listening to patrik vision's 'soft electromix' and must tell ya, I'm not dissapointed this far :)

311133[/snapback]

Well, thanks hehe :)

Hope you dont get dissapointed than!

System 7 - 777... The very first I heard of this kind of music. Got it from the library when I was a wee lad.

311204[/snapback]

System 7 are great, the Seventh Wave album rocks :D

Pantera - Heresy

followed by

Cemetary Gates

YEAH! Stuff from my youth, this still rocks..

I'm listening to som' finnish reggae... there's only couplarna of guys in here who do this stuff but I think it's quite something :)

I'll burn a cd full of this stuff to my friend soon and so his weed sessions will be much better I guess

:D

I'm listening to som' finnish reggae... there's only couplarna of guys in here who do this stuff but I think it's quite something :)

I'll burn a cd full of this stuff to my friend soon and so his weed sessions will be much better I guess

:D

311402[/snapback]

cool, finnish reggae, i'm kind of into such thing... a friend from finland introduced me to 'plutonium 74' they are awesome! (reggae/nujazz/ska/fusion/whatever) great songs!;

- ruisleipää ja lakipykäliä

- putoaako poikamme taivaalta

- radio menee ylös

great feel good stuff! although i don't understand shit of what they are singing about, except the 'nils holgersson' part in "putoaako poikamme taivaalta"

cool, finnish reggae, i'm kind of into such thing... a friend from finland introduced me to 'plutonium 74' they are awesome! (reggae/nujazz/ska/fusion/whatever) great songs!;

- ruisleipää ja lakipykäliä

- putoaako poikamme taivaalta

- radio menee ylös

great feel good stuff! although i don't understand shit of what they are singing about, except the 'nils holgersson' part in "putoaako poikamme taivaalta"

311406[/snapback]

never heard of finnish reggae but I'm love with reggae...

some names of artist would be nice ???