What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I am listening to Triplag and loving it !

(thanks Lauryn!!!)

from what I can tell it doesn't specify track name)

loving this!!

Posted Image

yeah.. thats how I feel About this site....

Hallucinogen - Fluoro Neuro Shponge

This is the ultimative track from Simon Posford, it´s probably his best track, what a fucking atmosphere, what fucking crazy synths, what a fucking rythm and fucking weird percussion sounds and what a fucking good transmission from the fucking awesome 3/3 to the fucking awesome 4/4 transmission, it reminds me soooooo fucking much of Monika, wwwwwwooooooowwwwwwwwwww, and also fucking much of the Bulgarian mountains wooooooooowwwwwwww, i wish there would be more tracks out like this, Simon Godford is the untouchable god of psytrance and maybe even more, Simon thanks fo this great stuff, you´re way way above other transartists.

Hallucinogen - Fluoro Neuro Shponge

This is the ultimative track from Simon Posford, it´s probably his best track, what a fucking atmosphere, what fucking crazy synths, what a fucking rythm and fucking weird percussion sounds and what a fucking good transmission from the fucking awesome 3/3 to the fucking awesome 4/4 transmission, it reminds me soooooo fucking much of Monika, wwwwwwooooooowwwwwwwwwww, and also fucking much of the Bulgarian mountains wooooooooowwwwwwww, i wish there would be more tracks out like this, Simon Godford is the untouchable god of psytrance and maybe even more, Simon thanks fo this great stuff, you´re way way above other transartists.

550771[/snapback]

^^ Anyone looking for a new signature, take notice! This is comedy gold! :)

^^  Anyone looking for a new signature, take notice! This is comedy gold!  :)

550852[/snapback]

I wrote this on purpose, i was expecting your quote Deaphposture but i was curious what you will say.

Hallucinogen - magik