What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

[offtopic]will all my respect MYCEL, there is something wrong with you - you have 100% posts in general section :P[/offtopic]

:D

526700[/snapback]

Hehe. Well observed my friend. I like it here. I haven't really had the courage to discover the outer, risky sections of the forum, yet. B) I'm quite a newcomer to this place, after all. =)

Hehe. Well observed my friend. I like it here. I haven't really had the courage to discover the outer, risky sections of the forum, yet. B) I'm quite a newcomer to this place, after all. =)

526709[/snapback]

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

doof - lets turn on [TIP yellow]

some killargh psychedelic goa trance on Radio.powernet.BG.

I can´t believe that Bulgarian have that good taste and that huge knowledge of psytrance, respect :P:lol::lol:

Btw, the site looks also very very well

What radio station?

If you've found a good radio station, the least you could have done was tell us about it Radi! I mean, come on, we're all friends here. Why haven't you shared the link with us or even hinted at the location of the alleged radio station? :ph34r:

-------

Anyway, I'm getting ready for my DJ set tonight:

The Raconteurs

"Steady As She Goes"

Posted Image

Penta - Lost In Space

Radi stop spamming.

526952[/snapback]

FUCK IS DA DUB PLAYING ON RADIO.POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWERRRRRNET.BG KILLLAAAAARRRGGGHHH, check out the psy and chill channel of that killargh radio station, they oth rock and are the best radiostations i´ve ever heard, the website of them is the most beautiful radiostation website i´ve ever seen