What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

:lol:

Radi I think there is something wrong with your computer mate. I don't see anything in his signature apart from a picture. The problem lies with you Radi, he shouldn't have to change his sig because of your computer problems.

I just opened it with internet explorer, no pic was loading but at least the signature didn´t get 20 pages long, in firefox his signature gets 20 pages long, fucking firefox.

I just opened it with internet explorer, no pic was loading but at least the signature didn´t get 20 pages long, in firefox his signature gets 20 pages long, fucking firefox.

I also use Firefox :lol:

np

I Awake - The Core :clapping:

stupidfatugly, change your fucking signature allready, how many times do I need to say that you create 20 pages of empty space with it?

SHPONGLE - DORSET PERCEPTION

Good I found the chopping tracks of Lunar sound, there are way too few ambient tracks with gating.

Radi, I told you to send him a PM! Outbursts like this will at the next time result in your BAN FOREVER! So shut it now. NOBODY but YOU have this problem with his signature, does that not tell you something!? If you reply to this text, I will ban you instantly! No more warnings.

"Sorry for the bunch of PMs but it's not possible to set the warn-level back to zero with one step, i have to do it step by step. Sorry for the inconvenience." By Tatsu

I thought warnings expire after some time, I think for other users it is the case, but for me warnings never expire, that´s typical. Nemo, do I need to remind you that my warning level wasn´t set to zero after the first ban, I had 2 warnings left after the first ban and noone cared, I didn´t complain but when you threat me with ban I must add this, I will psot it in the Psynews.org section of this forum, too. First the forum moderation behaves wrongly, doesn´t remove the IP ban and doesn´t remove the warnings at all altough the warn level should be set to zero, but then they (you) threat me with bans because of your personal dislike towards me.

In my warnlist I have 4 warnings after my ban in 2007, I thought I could have 6 warnings before ban, but maybe the rules here don´t apply for all but forchoosen people like it was in America where black people hadn´t the same rights or like in Germany where the juddish didn´t have any rights, so come on nemo.

Just look here:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5589/pienewsak9.jpg

with 4 warnings a warnlevel of 83 percent, eh?

"Sorry for the bunch of PMs but it's not possible to set the warn-level back to zero with one step, i have to do it step by step. Sorry for the inconvenience." By Tatsu

I thought warnings expire after some time, I think for other users it is the case, but for me warnings never expire, that´s typical. Nemo, do I need to remind you that my warning level wasn´t set to zero after the first ban, I had 2 warnings left after the first ban and noone cared, I didn´t complain but when you threat me with ban I must add this, I will psot it in the Psynews.org section of this forum, too. First the forum moderation behaves wrongly, doesn´t remove the IP ban and doesn´t remove the warnings at all altough the warn level should be set to zero, but then they (you) threat me with bans because of your personal dislike towards me.

In my warnlist I have 4 warnings after my ban in 2007, I thought I could have 6 warnings before ban, but maybe the rules here don´t apply for all but forchoosen people like it was in America where black people hadn´t the same rights or like in Germany where the juddish didn´t have any rights, so come on nemo.

Just look here:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5589/pienewsak9.jpg

with 4 warnings a warnlevel of 83 percent, eh?

banned. and let me remind, this is NOT the place to discuss this ban.