What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Infected Mushroom - Dancing With Kadafi

True classic, and never get's boring. For me with IM it's always I listen to their albums too much til I get tired of them, but the songs are still good ofc then after maybe 2-4 months I rediscover them and this goes on and on and hopefully it will never stop :)

:posford:

:posford: :posford:

:posford: :posford: :posford:

:posford: :posford: :posford: :posford:

** Crop Circles - Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Remix) **

:posford: :posford: :posford: :posford:

:posford: :posford: :posford:

:posford: :posford:

:posford:

True classic, and never get's boring. For me with IM it's always I listen to their albums too much til I get tired of them, but the songs are still good ofc then after maybe 2-4 months I rediscover them and this goes on and on and hopefully it will never stop :)

Indeed. I love this track and I play it almost EVERY night before I sleep. Infected was the beginning for me so I have some tracks I never grow out of but still get boring when you listen to them 500 times in a row :D

but that's how it is with all music that you like.. you like it too much and for too long but when you dont listen to it for a long time it just gets so much better when you hear it again. :posford:

On Topic: Sesto Sento - Cookie Stealer I love the funky darkness kind of feeling to this track B)