What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

metallica - st. anger

I never understood why I heard so many bad words about this album. I think it's their best by far. The first five tracks are extremely good; best being the title track. It's just incredible. Nothing is as powerful as that! And the name suits the album very well. You can literally touch the anger....

metallica - st. anger

I never understood why I heard so many bad words about this album. I think it's their best by far. The first five tracks are extremely good; best being the title track. It's just incredible. Nothing is as powerful as that! And the name suits the album very well. You can literally touch the anger....

653193[/snapback]

I wouldn't go as far as calling it their best album, but it definitely didn't deserve the massive slashing it got. I dig it loads and I like the raw, honest emotions portrayed in there. I also agree that the first half is the best with Frantic and St. Anger being sheer class. They both pop up in my DJ sets frequently.

metallica - st. anger

653193[/snapback]

I disagree, worst ever, no melody, no drums, no structure, no solos, james singing annoys the shit out of me, meaningless lyrics....TIC TIC TIC TAC ??? useless junk that shoud not be

I disagree, worst ever, no melody, no drums, no structure, no solos, james singing annoys the shit out of me, meaningless lyrics....TIC TIC TIC TAC ??? useless junk that shoud not be

653234[/snapback]

Are you deaf or something?