What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Oh really? And what would you buy?

Creative?? :lol:

Worth every penny I spent on those babies.Hard earned money too...worked at a contruction site for 3summers to get them.I would do it all over again if it was needed. ;)

651595[/snapback]

No, creative is worse than Logitech but i can´t understand why you find so bad words for logitech, they for sure are better than cheap DVD systems to 250€, i can swear you because i listened to cheap dvd systems. Are your B & W that great, are they really loud and do things like glasses on your furniture make noises or even move when you turn loud?

i WAS listening to Robert Rich & Lustmord - Stalker until I accidentally pushed the 'stop' button on my remote control.. how are you going to remember what part of the cd you were listening to when you're giving a dark ambient cd a first listen.. damn!  :P

*starts the cd again*  "killargh" ambient  B)

651575[/snapback]

One of the best cds in that genre!

Are your B & W that great, are they really loud and do things like glasses on your furniture make noises or even move when you turn loud?

651597[/snapback]

Hey man, that's not the point.

No, creative is worse than Logitech but i can´t understand why you find so bad words for logitech, they for sure are better than cheap DVD systems to 250€, i can swear you because i listened to cheap dvd systems. Are your B & W that great, are they really loud and do things like glasses on your furniture make noises or even move when you turn loud?

651597[/snapback]

It depends on how crazy you are...if you are willing to spend a lot of money for music,then they are the best.(not my model specifically,high end speakers in general, including BW)

Some ppl just call them speakers.Other melt when confronted by them.SO they are as good as you want them to be. ;)

I also started with a setup like yours.I had a 5ch Yamaha receiver,and a 5.1 Sony sattelite speaker setup. I can think of many bad things to say about them,and all the other similar setups. Its a start though,and some are really happy to stick with it.

I wasnt.I wanted MORE.

EDIT: Who fucking cares if the glasses move...

Sheyba - Ancient Lands

"I Wish i can hand out world peace,and unconditional love".

ahhhh :)

Classic !

651737[/snapback]

Classic indeed! I love the whole singularity compilation!!!

DOOF AND SIMON POSFORD - LET´S TURN ON

The track is fucking killargh but the intro :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: , when i first listened to the intro over my mp3 player i imideatlly got frighten and started jittering of fear, i have never heard such an scary intro, it reminded me of the year 2004 and the time when i first saw monica, i was listening to some oforia that time which is similar, also similar is powersource - granada but LET´S TURN ON is WAAAYYYY better and scarier.