What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

my player fucked up and its stuck....so I am listening to some sort fo static(more like a 64th note) for the last 10mins.Too lacy to restart the pc. :blink:

Very hypnotic...and when I move my head it seems to change frequencies. :ph34r:

651559[/snapback]

be carefull with this.... might alter your brain frequency :ph34r:

np:

Alrune & Bæst - McGuyver B)

my player fucked up and its stuck....so I am listening to some sort fo static(more like a 64th note) for the last 10mins.Too lacy to restart the pc. :blink:

Very hypnotic...and when I move my head it seems to change frequencies. :ph34r:

651559[/snapback]

Yuor player on the pc or your stereo cd payer, if it is the stereocd player i am really wondering if the expensive stuff you have is aktually that good?

HALLUCINOGEN - AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA CEEEEENNNNNNNTTTTTTAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i WAS listening to Robert Rich & Lustmord - Stalker until I accidentally pushed the 'stop' button on my remote control.. how are you going to remember what part of the cd you were listening to when you're giving a dark ambient cd a first listen.. damn! :P

*starts the cd again* "killargh" ambient B)

Yuor player on the pc or your stereo cd payer, if it is the stereocd player i am really wondering if the expensive stuff you have is aktually that good?

HALLUCINOGEN - AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA CEEEEENNNNNNNTTTTTTAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

651573[/snapback]

The one on the pc...Creative PlayCenter it is called.

My stereo one is not THAT expensive(I think it was around 750eur,others go for 3000),but its VERY good. :)

The one on the pc...Creative PlayCenter it is called.

My stereo one is not THAT expensive(I think it was around 750eur,others go for 3000),but its VERY good. :)

651581[/snapback]

750 € for a cd player, man you can get a computer for that price, sure it has to be very good, so your speakers were probably 1500€, man i can buy 10 logitech Z-2300 systems with which weaker floors definetly would break because of the bass, man for 1500€ you can turn your room into a REAL disco.

750 € for a cd player, man you can get a computer for that price, sure it has to be very good, so your speakers were probably 1500€, man i can buy 10 logitech Z-2300 systems with which weaker floors definetly would break because of the bass, man for 1500€ you can turn your room into a REAL disco.

651585[/snapback]

if you spend 1500eur on logitech speakers,I will never speak to you again.

Period.

if you spend 1500eur on logitech speakers,I will never speak to you again.

Period.

651586[/snapback]

that was hard, i won´t buy 10 logitech z-2300 systems but i am quite happy with my logitech system for 150€, if i would buy some expensive system i would not buy B & W though :P

that was hard, i won´t buy 10 logitech z-2300 systems but i am quite happy with my logitech system for 150€, if i would buy some expensive system i would not buy B & W though  :P

651590[/snapback]

Oh really? And what would you buy?

Creative?? :lol:

Worth every penny I spent on those babies.Hard earned money too...worked at a contruction site for 3summers to get them.I would do it all over again if it was needed. ;)