Show me your record/CD collection

Guest Astro Cortex

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, if you got so much time on your hands you were able to take all those pictures, how the f...k can you afford buying them?!?! You must have inherited some fortune surely? ;):D

@KozmikTentacles: WOW! I suspect a lot of that material is ver expensive, but i am afraid i know 2 or 3 cd of the whole of your pictures :P! in any case, congratulations!

@Antic: he is from Sweden, a regular job there pays as high as a top manager position in most anywhere in Europe, google it :)

Very nice collection, Drosophila! Are those Tannoy speakers good?

P.S. I see you like Ultimae!

For small shelf-speakers they do pretty good (especially considering the low price, I think they are around 100E per unit), but when played loud they loose a lot of punch but the sound is clear.

yeah I am a sucker for Ultimae :P

My ambient

Posted Image

the best thing in this photo is the flashlight

thumbs up, that's needed when one listens to ambient the decent way ... in the night B)

• 1 month later...

Anyone know any good protective plastic sleeves that go on top of jewel cases? Also has anyone here ordered clear jewel cases anywhere to replace broken ones?

I have used plastic sleeves, but only for digipacks. I don't really see the point of using them on jewel cases as they are so easy to replace.

I take fresh jewelcases from my mom's CD's and swap them for my broken ones. It works flawlessly.

:lol:

As none of my flatmates owns CDs, I swap the broken case with one of some other CDs of mine that I don't like as much as the others.

:lol:

As none of my flatmates owns CDs, I swap the broken case with one of some other CDs of mine that I don't like as much as the others.

Haha, I do this as I live a lone I can't steal anyone else's.

• 4 months later...