hypersonic - lerger than life

benf52

i just hear the track larger than life from hypersonic...

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4657

for one thing it's a really bad track.. pathetic really, overly cheezy...

i mean wtf was he thinking ??

i guess we can thank infected mushroom for this new trend of putting stupid singing that doesn't fit the track in any way shape size or form..

i feel that this singing trend is just for the sake of being innovative...

i mean if when artists "innovate" it sounds like shit, and they do it just for the sake of innovation, then maybe it's better to stick with sounds...

what do u people think??

heheh yeah.. the vocals are absolutely terrible and just make a shitty song worse. i'd say though that if anything we could thank the clubs for encouraging this kind of trite bullshit. and we could thank the mainstream idiots that are intimidated by songs unless they have something identifiable (the human voice), which then tells artists that in order to get more money, they've got to serve up some cheese with their wine. As always, attempts at reaching out to the mainstream do nothing but evoke contempt within the faithful followers that were already at home with what they believed to be (and is) great music. It's not that if suddenly some psytrance group/album was able to break through the barrier and appeal to both the loyal psytrancers and the mainstreams, it should be considered shitty... but the fact that in general, mainstream music is absolute crap that is specifically engineered for and aimed at certain age groups and ethnicities, so anything the masses like should immediately (with good cause) make us suspicious.

-ensign

It's been spoken in worste psytrance track topic too... Like I said before I don't mind people creating such a music but please don't label it as psytrance... create a new genre... poptrance doesn't sound bad to me :P ... I wouldn't even mind people acutally inventing that name 'poptrance', it is trance but no psy or goa...

I think the title "Lerger Then Life" speaks enough about the quality of this.

And don't call it trance, PLEASE. Look up the word in a dictionary and I think you'll understand why I'm saying that.

Agree. The only thing you have to do is to look the cover.

This is AWFUL!!!!

After all those guys made the No1 silly track ever together with Dynamic in Global Trance comp.

Remember it?

i just hear the track larger than life from hypersonic...

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4657

for one thing it's a really bad track..  pathetic really, overly cheezy...

i mean wtf was he thinking ??

i guess we can thank infected mushroom for this new trend of putting stupid singing that doesn't fit the track in any way shape size or form..

i feel that this singing trend is just for the sake of being innovative...

224617[/snapback]

More music for the Matrix-techno-rave-computer-nerd-teens.

I think the title "Lerger Then Life" speaks enough about the quality of this.

224662[/snapback]

Heh, just what I was going to say. With a name like that you don't have to hear it to know it's utter crap. I mean, wasn't this the title of some Backstreet Boys tune?

i just saw the cover and i was like..im not listening to that.

225373[/snapback]

:lol:

I can imagine your face... "I'm NOT listening to that!"

Maybe you guys weren't convinced by the promo data for the CD single:

The main version touches more commercial sounds with more clubby vibes - a full vocal version – a real song. (Will be adapted differently for his Psy-Trance album). The second version of "Larger Then Life" on this single is a full acoustic version (live drums, bass, acoustic & electric guitars, keyboards). It was initiated by Yoni after he produced the trance/electronic version.

A trance track that was modified into a real song. The additional track on this single is "A beginning of a story!" On this track Yoni collaborates with Neti Waissman - one of the best ever guitar players in Israel - a real guitar tycoon from the 80's with a unique sound which plays 6 different guitars in this track. Hypersonic's new album - "Freedom" is set for release at the 1.4.2005 and would be a strong runner for the album of the year title!

You hear that everyone? This is REAL music, not just (pfffft) trance!

Maybe you guys weren't convinced by the promo data for the CD single:

You hear that everyone? This is REAL music, not just (pfffft) trance!

225648[/snapback]

Ok stop this ride, I want to get off. I really feel like I have no connection to todays psytrance scene any more. My desire to distance myself from this crap is stronger than ever, and while there will always be the odd interesting release I'm starting to feel like I've completely had it now.

I listened to some late 90's Israeli compilations the other day (the first IsraAliens, Full On 2, Psychedelic Krembo 3) and I just can't understand how the Israeli scene, which wasdoing very well as recently as 1999, could mutate into the utter fucking SHIT that is spewn forth today. How can it be that those of us who enjoyed the vibes, subtleties, mindfuckery and experimentation of the 1990's are suddenly in such a minority? Because logically we should be, judging from what is released. There is a demand for this stuff, which to me is utterly incomprehencible, especially when one considers that the demand must be much higher than that for "serious" psy-trance music.

I think I need to lie down, so consider this rant over.

Dude, there is a LOT of good stuff from Israel.

I could mention names for hours.

Intelabeam, Prosect, BLT/Perfect Stranger, Pixel, Sub6, Lish and much much more.

Don't judge because 1 big label decided to appeal to the kids and MTV.

Who gives a shit about Phonokol? they didn't release a proper album since AP's Another Galaxy.

Dude, there is a LOT of good stuff from Israel.

I could mention names for hours.

Intelabeam, Prosect, BLT/Perfect Stranger, Pixel, Sub6, Lish and much much more.

Don't judge because 1 big label decided to appeal to the kids and MTV.

Who gives a shit about Phonokol? they didn't release a proper album since AP's Another Galaxy.

225662[/snapback]

I'm sure you're right, but none of the names mentioned above has interested me enough to warrant a CD purchase (well I do have one BLT album, from 1999). And I buy on average one record every day, so go figure. But I'm not saying they're as hellishly unbearable as the CD on discussion in this thread, though. It's just that... In what's releases these days, I can no longer find the elements that got me into it in the first place. I've said this for years now but it gets increasingly true for each new release, it seems.

THIS STUF IS TEH SHIT MAN1111 OMG WTF LOL WOW IMM 2TALY BLOWN AWAY BY DA BATS AND DA CHESYNES I WANT MORE OF THIS1!1!11 OMG WTF MORE OF TH3M VOCALS AND SHIT LYRICS1111!!1! OMG WTF MAH FREINDS WIL FIND THIS SO COL 2 AND WA CAN DANCE ON THIS AT SATURDAY NIGHT IN TEH DISCOTHAQU3111111! OMG WOW MAN Y ISNT THEYRE A RADIO 3DIT VERSION OF IT??!!? OMG WTF LOL NOW I THEY CANT PLAY IT ON ARE ON COM3RCIAL RADIO STATIONS SO I CANT HEAR IT WHEN IMM AT SKOOL IN TEH CANTIEN!1111!! OMG LOL

• 2 weeks later...

THIS STUF IS TEH SHIT MAN1111 OMG WTF LOL WOW IMM 2TALY BLOWN AWAY BY DA BATS AND DA CHESYNES I WANT MORE OF THIS1!1!11 OMG WTF MORE OF TH3M VOCALS AND SHIT LYRICS1111!!1! OMG WTF MAH FREINDS WIL FIND THIS SO COL 2 AND WA CAN DANCE ON THIS AT SATURDAY NIGHT IN TEH DISCOTHAQU3111111! OMG WOW MAN Y ISNT THEYRE A RADIO 3DIT VERSION OF IT??!!? OMG WTF LOL NOW I THEY CANT PLAY IT ON ARE ON COM3RCIAL RADIO STATIONS SO I CANT HEAR IT WHEN IMM AT SKOOL IN TEH CANTIEN!1111!! OMG LOL

225696[/snapback]

HGAHAHA BRILJANT! :D

This song sucks soooo hard..... can't believe he made nice stuff with Psydrop :(

dank u , dank u... but actually it's very sad